Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

why do YOU love madden?

Go down 
+5
bahdbwoy
ELeiser17
i3rian 87
General Brown
Patsfan26
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Patsfan26

why do YOU love madden? Empty
PostSubject: why do YOU love madden?   why do YOU love madden? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:55 pm

I personally played madden with my brothers and friends and played a little here and there but I always stopped playing after 2 or 3 weeks. But then I heard about MC and tourneys and the rest is history. Plus using my football knowledge in madden is fun and I'm really competitive so when it's 4th and inches and the game is on the line I get reminded why I play. So why do you guys play.
Back to top Go down
General Brown

General Brown

PostSubject: Re: why do YOU love madden?   why do YOU love madden? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Because football is a great game, and football is very strategic.
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: why do YOU love madden?   why do YOU love madden? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:55 pm

ya strategy is fun and challenging (which is fun)
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: why do YOU love madden?   why do YOU love madden? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:11 pm

i've always loved video games. i remember vividly getting my Nintendo Entertainment System on Christmas way back in the day and playing Super Mario Brothers over and over and over.

i've always loved football. i starting playing football at age 8 and stopped at age 18 when my senior year of high school season was over. i love everything about the game of football.

as the evolution of gaming and sports gaming rolled along, i used to love and play many various football games, such as Ten Yard Fight(NES), Tecmo Super Bowl(NES), Joe Montana Sportstalk Football(Sega Genesis), Mutant League Football(Sega Genesis), NCAA Gamebreaker(Playstation), NFL Gameday(Playstation), NCAA Football(PS2), and eventually towards Madden back on PS2(and probably some others that I am missing amongst all the football games out there)

On the days of Sega and Playstation I did not like Madden. It wasn't until Madden 2002 that I started to like it because my friend had it. I got PS2 in time for Madden 2003 and played the crap out of that game, but I still liked NCAA better. I used to go realllllllllly deep into dynasties in NCAA and loved it. I loved taking a scrub team and turning them into an amazing team. I still liked Madden at this point, but I liked NCAA better. SGibs was the opposite. I still remember playing SGibs the first time in Madden 2005 and that sparked our collective love for the game and the desire to become the best players out there. While I still like NCAA, Madden is miles ahead of it now and will probably be forever.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: why do YOU love madden?   why do YOU love madden? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Ya just me attempting to be the best is why I play.
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: why do YOU love madden?   why do YOU love madden? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:57 pm

I love football and video games so Madden is a perfect fit. There is so much strategy and creativity that makes the game very fun.
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: why do YOU love madden?   why do YOU love madden? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:58 am

b/c we love football Wink
who wouldnt want to play on sundays with the big boys

its march and football has been over for several wks... others are in football withdrawl right now BUT we can play madden everyday ..

no ****-- i love boomer and tom jackson lol
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: why do YOU love madden?   why do YOU love madden? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:09 am

This madden has been the best!!! I use to stop playing once the SB ended. and I also stopped playing madden until like 2002. gameday and 2k was hot. I love it because unlike any other video game ,it feels like you are both coach and player!!!
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: why do YOU love madden?   why do YOU love madden? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:14 am

its gives me the chance to out think sum 1 and also to execute after doing so
Back to top Go down
Bibleman

PostSubject: Re: why do YOU love madden?   why do YOU love madden? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:58 am

it's chess on steroids
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: why do YOU love madden?   why do YOU love madden? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:21 am

Madden gives football year round, and just a great chance to be unique and try new things, and football is just the greatest sport in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why do YOU love madden?   why do YOU love madden? Empty

Back to top Go down

why do YOU love madden?
Page 1 of 1