Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.

Go down 
+3
sgibs
BuckNut4eva
Angrius13
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angrius13

Angrius13

I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.   Empty
PostSubject: I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.    I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.   EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:28 am

I just got finished with an online ranked game against a fellow level 18 with a respectable record. The game was very back and forth all the way to the wire. I drive the ball down, make him burn his timeouts and am kneeling the ball at the 5 yard line for the go-ahead field-goal win. When the clock hit 3 seconds, i go to hit my time-out and he pauses the game, keeping me from calling it. We go to over-time, i win the toss and drive down the field again. I get a 80-yard draw play to Gore for the TD that's called back for holding. I then do a screen for another TD, called back again for holding. I then go for a quick dump-off to a wide open Ginn in the flats, he drops the ball, the guy scoops it and runs it in for the winning TD.

It's situations like this that drive me nuts and I still can't believe that after years of EA working on this game they haven't fixed the small stuff that causes losses. My record is 168-28 now and over 10 losses are from the D/C glitch and another 5-6 are from exploits. And I can't even count how many d/c non-counting games I've had, probably 25-30. I'm not the best Madden player in the world but I want my record to reflect how i've done.

Anyways, I'm done venting, can't wait for Madden 2012. EA gets better at online play every year, let's hope they get it right the first time w/ the upcoming Madden Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.    I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.   EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:03 am

As long as EA makes a game with exploits and limitations, this stuff will always happen...

I played 200 ranked games this year and it was 175 to many, better off playing in the mrl, or C4 were this stuff isn't tolerated, also get some really good players on your friends list and lab or play them regularly
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.    I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.   EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:33 am

Tough break man really is. Your record does indicate the type of player that you are. The disconnect losses. Are very frustrating i know but come the new year all those issues are always fixed.

Hang in there and keep battling.

Your first mistake was passing to Ted Gin lol. To soon?

Keep your head up
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.    I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.   EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:23 pm

sgibs wrote:
Tough break man really is. Your record does indicate the type of player that you are. The disconnect losses. Are very frustrating i know but come the new year all those issues are always fixed.

Hang in there and keep battling.

Your first mistake was passing to Ted Gin lol. To soon?

Keep your head up

Agreed with Sgibs!!

You do have a great record bro!! That definitely shows you know how to play. You should have went to Vernon Davis or Crabtree!!
Back to top Go down
JSF Ghost

JSF Ghost

PostSubject: Re: I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.    I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.   EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Its bad enough we have to put up with the button mashers. I feel your pain man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jsfcommand.com
Angrius13

Angrius13

PostSubject: Re: I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.    I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.   EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Yeah, Ted Ginn has let me down a lot in the past, but his speed is deadly if i can get it to him Razz I really don't mind losing, because I can learn from every loss and it makes me better in the end. But knowing the game was mine and getting exploited, bleh, puts a bad taste in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Trev'on

Trev'on

PostSubject: Re: I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.    I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.   EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:02 am

i know man, stuff like that makes me so mad
Back to top Go down
Trev'on

Trev'on

PostSubject: Re: I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.    I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.   EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:02 am

i know man, stuff like that makes me so mad
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.    I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.   EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:14 am

i hear ya my records 36-12 and most of my losses are from cheesers who have to exploit the flaws in the game just to get a W
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.    I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.   Empty

Back to top Go down

I love this game, but some of the players have got to go.
Page 1 of 1