Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..

Go down 
+6
secondhandsoxx
ubert123
Militant X 1
WFColonel56
xHHx_megatron
wangtangkiki
10 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. Empty
PostSubject: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:41 am

Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. M11defgameplan0426

Love this...

Now I want to know what other types of offenses it recognizes... vs. Compressed sets... vs. Two TE sets...
It better read the actual play, and not "3 WR 1 RB 1 TE"... because there are definitely other plays that have 3 WR but I can see them screwing that up.

Other new things:

http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/04/26/madden-11-previews-reveal-two-big-changes

1. Gameflow works based off of your gameplan. You set this before the game I'm thinking because I've seen an image of it being set.. you can see the background of the online screen.
Possible groups:
1st and 10 plays...
2nd and long
3rd and short

2. New kicking meter described in the link.

3. Turbo is no longer a default setting. You don't have to hold R2 for turbo. According to Operation Sports, it's based on ratings... I heard you will use one of the sticks to use "turbo." You'll get faster the more you lean or something...

4. OL playart will show you what their assignment is.. I like this because on running plays, you can't tell exactly who's gonna double team.. I don't know who is getting double teamed vs a 3-4 when you are using a zone running play.. Destructoid says that the tackle that pulls on a sweep no longer peels off his man, so he stays engaged, instead of letting him get off the block to tackle you.. This makes it seem like "Stretch" plays will actually work.

What else is there that is new?

Last edited by wangtangkiki on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:44 am

is this for next madden?? sounds pretty sweet..
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:54 am

No, it's for Madden 12 Smile

Of course, Madden 11.. This is awesome stuff so far.. but I'll probably be disappointed when it comes out..
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:15 am

love the news , not digging the new play calling art..lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:53 am

i am not digging that new play art either but, i am sure that it will grow on us all over time. i am feeling that pic of my boy "Q" in a Ravens uniform though....lol!

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:25 am

I love it... looks more "clean."
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:11 pm

i wish there was still a turbo button
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:14 pm

I believe you can still use a turbo button if you prefer, the default is with the stick though. Man, the more I read about Madden11, the more excited I get Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:13 pm

its gonna be weird at first not pressin the back right button for turbo..i hope its not gonna be used as the pitch button LOL
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:58 am

I'm willing to bet that after a few games, you'll forget all about the turbo button Smile Hopefully this locomotion engine will add alot more realism to the game... seems like that's what theyre going for
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:33 am

You probably won't forget about it because you'll be accelerating and will pass up a hole that is open, then you'll get tackled lol. That's just something that seems weird..
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:33 am

it will be interesting with no speed burst...

i got use to it in NHL 09/10 and it didnt make the game any less "fun"

IMO NHL might be the best game EA makes...that game is SO MUCH FUN lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:38 pm

It's interesting that ea seems to put all this energy into improving game play with little regard to improving the defense. Question? On the old systems ps2 and xbox couldn't you preset your nanos and defense so that you didn't have to set it up in plays moving forward. This would be a great tool to have and would really improve defensive game play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:22 pm

I was thinking the same.. They have done nothing to help the D.. except "locomotion" is supposed to effect everyone. I heard you could set up your audibles with hot routes already done. That would be VERY helpful.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Im gunna use the setting where turbo is on the trigger....IMO the 360 controler isnt good enough for the L stick to be used....And that way I cant blame the game for getting caught from behind when I have the faster player

But if the L stick is for you its all good
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:58 pm

yea i wish they would do more for defense

but im gonna give the left stick a try

i think it will work out pretty well because of the new acc improvements.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:14 pm

I think they are adding back the old PS2/XBOX defensive adjustments like shade WR, indy bump, ect....because if you noticed on some other vids the strategy pad has comands like this

up=coverage
left= LBs
right=DL
down i forgot

but since they do that it opens up a whole lot more that you can do with the face buttons....so i think they are adding back all the good stuff from the good ol days
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:00 am

i wonder y they tookthat stuff out in the first place
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:49 pm

cuz they couldnt figure how to get it to work in next gen systems
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:57 am

I hope backbreaker gives me something to play for the summer i get a little bored with madden from now and then but i just want to play madden 2011.

haseo15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..   Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Defensive Gameplan.. + other new Madden 11 stuff..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: