Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Thanks so much madden bible

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xxa214567xX

Thanks so much madden bible Empty
PostSubject: Thanks so much madden bible   Thanks so much madden bible EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:46 am

for the cowboys d setup and help with usering since that i have recorder 16 pick with watkins which makes it easier fro me to go score. It only been four games i locked this guy up so bad today the score was 80- 28 all his points were scored in the first before i got hip to his scheme and close down all his deep routes also i got a pick in the redzone preventeing him from scoring before the half. Just by two simple things you have improved my game so much. s i say thank you
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Thanks so much madden bible   Thanks so much madden bible EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:02 pm

no problem man, thanks for the support!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Xxa214567xX

PostSubject: Re: Thanks so much madden bible   Thanks so much madden bible EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:20 pm

just to add to this i gotten 24 picks in less than a week just by starting user my saftey 18 form for pat watkins and 6 from this guy i drafted in 5th round of my online franchise thats 56 overall but has 90 speed, hes 6'3" and hit power 85
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Thanks so much madden bible   Thanks so much madden bible EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:56 am

tha tguy sounds like a MONSTER!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Xxa214567xX

PostSubject: Re: Thanks so much madden bible   Thanks so much madden bible EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:23 pm

he is but everybody over him cuz of his rating which was made low by awareness but as you said if ur controlling y does his awareness matter
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Thanks so much madden bible   Thanks so much madden bible EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Yeah, awareness doesn't even matter if you aren't controlling the guy. It definitely doesn't have an effect when you are the one controlling him lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks so much madden bible   Thanks so much madden bible Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks so much madden bible
Page 1 of 1