Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T.

Go down 
+2
sgibs
kili_thekid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kili_thekid

Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T. Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T.   Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:32 pm

This is by far the best madden football service out there.
I purchased the dallas ebook and im extremely happy with it.
Very insiteful, plays are explained and one learns the concepts behind it.
I highly recommend the madden bible ebooks. I will be purchase more in th future.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T.   Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T. EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:05 pm

thanks man! glad you like them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Daruff

Daruff

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T.   Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:16 am

Yeah I'm a 2k guy and got into madden late so I got online to do some stategizing and to see what books guys are using and that's how I came across Gibs and Faris. I started watching the vids on ustream and that directed me to the Madden Bible site. Kept hearing about the B.O.A.T. so I purchased the ebook a few days ago. You guys did a GREAT job of explaining what to look for and the plays within each formation which has now allowed me to look at the game in a completely different way. I wish I would've found this site months ago but hey better late than never. I will definately be a repeat customer, using the Jets D right now but I might purchase the 46 ebook next. Keep doing what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
http://truesim.weebly.com
GoldenRage

GoldenRage

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T.   Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:07 pm

My online skills went from a couple of games over .500 record wise in Madden 10 to a current 93-38 record in Madden 11. Thanks MaddenBible !!!
Back to top Go down
http://MaddenRevolution.com
crbuke

crbuke

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T.   Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:17 pm

The BOAT is awesome!
Back to top Go down
O4shoHeadBussa

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T.   Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T. EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:45 pm

I was on a slump and needed to get my offense on track for the up coming MRL season and the boat really came through great job. i did not use the exact plays but took the concepts and applied it to my style. Madden Bible nation is the sh#t.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T.   Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:51 am

thanks^
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T.   Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T. Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks Madden Bible for the B.O.A.T.
Page 1 of 1