Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Last Night's Battle Scars!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TTampa

TTampa

Last Night's Battle Scars!! Empty
PostSubject: Last Night's Battle Scars!!   Last Night's Battle Scars!! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:52 am

Ok...so last night I played 4 games online. Using tips I've learned from MB and MB members, I didn't do too bad. I played with the Chargers (in powder blue, of course). I used the NE offensive PB and the Jets defensive PB. Using some tips I learned from Zfarls, I worked on gettinsg used to hot routing receivers and shifting. Sproiles is a beast when it comes to swing passes and kick off returns.

Although I lost 3 games and was winning 1 until the dude asked for a friendly quit (which I foolishly granted him), I feel I'm getting better. In one game, I had 3 kickoff returns for TD's with Sproiles and ended up with 534 return yards overall. Man!, that wiggle move works like a charm. I had a few user picks (1 for a TD), which was cool. But, my defense, like a lot of players is horrible! I have been trying to use the FS and I tend to get burnt over the middle endlessly. Also, my rushing D can use a lot of improvement. I did well against 3 of the guys I played, but one dude killed me with Adrian Peterson. As recommended by Zfarls, I used the 3-4 sting pinch as a base defense and played a cover 3 with several adjustments on obvious passing plays.

Before I go, I have 2 questions. The first is: What is a solid base defensive for containing any time of run (excluding the HB draw of course)...and secondly: When the E-book for Madden 11 comes out, can you use it for online play?

Thanks for taking the time to read this rant if you did!
-TTampa
Back to top Go down
Xxa214567xX

PostSubject: Re: Last Night's Battle Scars!!   Last Night's Battle Scars!! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:49 am

usering the fs came easy to me maybe thats cuz i play football idk but go read that usering article on the homepage that should help
Back to top Go down
Xxa214567xX

PostSubject: Re: Last Night's Battle Scars!!   Last Night's Battle Scars!! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:50 am

something in the 4-6 4-3 for run but u should be able to 3-4 if can make some adjusments
Back to top Go down
TTampa

TTampa

PostSubject: Re: Last Night's Battle Scars!!   Last Night's Battle Scars!! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:09 pm

X, thanks for jumping in. I probably just need more practice at usering the FS. I just can't stand not being able to stop the run from Peterson. So, then I played two more games this morning and both opponents used the Vikings and walked all over me. Ughhhh...is there like a Madden Bible Camp??? That's what we need!

Thanks again X,

-TTampa
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Last Night's Battle Scars!!   Last Night's Battle Scars!! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:38 pm

There's nothing wrong with playing as a linebacker until you get your sticks up bro Smile
Back to top Go down
TTampa

TTampa

PostSubject: Re: Last Night's Battle Scars!!   Last Night's Battle Scars!! EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:16 pm

Thanks Soxx, haha...I love that video you got!!! I can't stop looking at it...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Night's Battle Scars!!   Last Night's Battle Scars!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Night's Battle Scars!!
Page 1 of 1