Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

battle of the gridiron

Go down 
+4
WFColonel56
BuckNut4eva
datnodude
WasItTehChad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WasItTehChad

battle of the gridiron Empty
PostSubject: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Whos in it, who "was" in it, and what game you guys on

Im currently on game 4 (takin a break after 2 close games due to all pro BS)

Gm1 :

Me - Eagles : 53
Opp - Jets : 28

Gm2

Me - Raiders : 38
Opp - Eagles : 35

Gm3

Me - Eagles : 33
Opp - Packers : 31

Gm4:

Me - Packers : 34
Opp - Steelers: 27

Last edited by WasItTehChad on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:08 pm

i thought about entering last night but decided not to
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:38 pm

GM 4:

Me - Packers - 34
Opp - STeelers - 27
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:59 pm

i see the chad is locked in! i registered just haven't played any games yet, i thought you could go to the ea sports arena lobby and just start playing your games, but i guess you gotta line them up on virgin gamings site? is that correct chad? also if you loose one of your first two games you can not restart? thats the word at A.M.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:28 pm

ya pretty much you have to go to the site, register for the tournament (which u did)

then click on the first trophy... you'll have a "find opponent" in a red box.. so u click it

then your opp will pop up in a new box, and click "whats next" it'll tell you look for "insert GT here" in the arena lobby, and u play em

And it will AUTOMATICALLY Update, so dont look for a report score button... bc there isnt one...

im currently stuck at the 5th game, b/c there is only 2 other players at that game... so i can never find an opponent
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:54 pm

ima hold off 4 a while (just switched o pbs)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
IPIRIEY

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:34 am

how long do we have again?? I played 1 game, but it was too close for comfort cause vick got injured. I'm gonna wait a few days.
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:16 am

finished game 1 last night 13-7 - should have been worse but I got bogged down in the redzone on 2 possession and had to settle for FG. He didn't score until end of the 3rd qtr. Had him in a box the 1st half.
Back to top Go down
jray511

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:44 am

yeah I only played my first game

Me Raiders: 42

Opp Giants: 21
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:27 pm

ended up losing.. in my 5th gm.. not even gonna bother re-entering... there is no rules, all pro.. wit the shadiest explination of the prize layout...

Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:29 pm

i'm waiting to play my games next week, seems like alot of heavy hitters played this week right off the bat, i figure let some of them knock each other out!!! hehe

you have till oct 18th to complete first round....

chad you should wait till more people start playing and re-enter.....take a breather and try again

i agree though, all the wording in the rules and explanation of everything is sketchy
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:24 am

nah, the more people that get into it, and the more people who check the "0 rules page"

your just gonna increase your chance of that 1 person who blocks every FG/XP, runs QB sneak every other down/other QB draws

its just gonna get stupid real fast
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:59 am

but before the match there is a box that you can type in the rules/terms you want to play. it pops up and you can specify the terms of the game
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:07 pm

your opp has to accept them, so if he says no, then its pretty much wasted energy
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:16 am

Played my 1 st game last night, I was Raiders he was jets, the very first play of the game he runs santonio and plax on 2 deep streaks right beside each other, he was in weak I twins, I was in 46 cover 3 expecting a run,he throws a bullet pass to holmes about 20 yards downfield and the ball bounces off Holmes helmet and I see Plax catch it and get a boost forward animation like on tip ball catch's, and then plax breaks a chris johnson tackle and just cribs me..lol I thought really did that just happen??

Turns out that was his only offense throwing deep streaks to plax and trying to spec catch them

ME
Raiders 35

Him
Jets 7 right after halftime concede

Watched SGIBS win his 4th round game against sparkz , and it was the best game I have ever watched..lol

Gibs is down 24-10 at halftime and comes from behind to win 38-31

T.P bust out a 70 yard run to tie the game at 31, sparkz misses a GW FG and RUN DMC gets a late GW TD run...it was wild..

Last edited by BuckNut4eva on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 6:21 am

Also found out if you loose in Qualifier A you cannot re-enter,you gotta win 8 in a row to make it to qualifier B,and if you loose in B you can start over from the beginning in B...

What's everyone else's updates on this....just curious
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:47 pm

I was in this, but lost after winning 2 in a row. I came across a guy that constantly did rocket catches. It was my first time this year coming across a guy that did it so d@mn much. That proved to be my downfall in the end.
I've found that the majority of the ballers on VG play without using it. Nevertheless, I'm plus $250 so far on this years Madden (wasnt on VG for last year's). As long as you're pretty good you should be able to make some good money on there. I LOVE IT.

Good Luck to anyone that's left.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:10 am

I lost in round 3 several weeks ago, honestly wish i woulda waited, i'm a better player now, and maybe woulda used a different team, and i finally have my custom book were i want it....

I was down 3 late 4th quarter running all over the guy on the drive and less than 2 mins left and McFadden fumbled inside the 10 yard line, a bruce carter strip while i was holding RB, i swear RB doesnt work! raiders dropped 4-7 picks in the game and he was doing some stuff to me i hadn't seen before and was taking me to long to adjust to

my opponent even messaged me after the game and said he won by luck ...LOL

i think its the all-pro setting to many flukey things happen on all-pro and just holding defensive assist down all game is no skill imo....big games or meaningful games should be on all-madden setting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: battle of the gridiron   battle of the gridiron Empty

Back to top Go down

battle of the gridiron
Page 1 of 1