Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

choosing the right players

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ocho cinco

ocho cinco

choosing the right players Empty
PostSubject: choosing the right players   choosing the right players EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:34 pm

What's up guys how's everybody doing? I just have a question for all the madden gurus farls, gibs, megatron everybody that is good at this. How do you go about choosing the right players for a game like for defense dl,lb ,mlb ,cb fs,ss is it speed and power how about awareness also with offense please guys help . just trying to learn more about the game thanks in advance 2 everybody. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: choosing the right players   choosing the right players EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:52 pm

well speed is very important at every position especially RB, WR, DBs, and LBs. also for DB's and WR's you really wanna make sure you have a lot of height it will always help you and give you a better advantage of winning against other players
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: choosing the right players   choosing the right players EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:56 pm

From what I know, awareness matters very little, It's all about speed and height, especially if you are usering the player....
That's why Gibs users Antonio Cromatie so much
Back to top Go down
ocho cinco

ocho cinco

PostSubject: Re: choosing the right players   choosing the right players EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:25 am

Thanks for the inf. Tyler1281,ezekjuninor is appreciated
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: choosing the right players   choosing the right players EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:34 am

Its all about having a gameplan...its important to have plays to beat zone or man defenses and have plays to beat nanos....it doesnt matter what team or personel....but since u asked its not all bout speed, there are other ratings that are more important....for dlinemen i want players that can blockshed and have good power or finess moves...LBs i want good awarenss, hitpower, tackleing, blockshedding- speed is bonus..for all defensive backs- height and jumping-speed is bonus- ss need hitpower..

I tell u speed is not important-alot of people think so...ive been running over high levels wit the buccs..playing against cowboys,saints (u get the picture).....having a good gameplan beats anything...

defensively u just need to have a few good blitzes and be able to adjust on the fly...having a good run defense against offtackle is a must...

for offense i just want a good oline that can run block and pass block and a qb that can make all the throws..Hb that has good carry and either elusive or a trucker and tall wr that can catch and have good catch in traffic... oline is most important to me
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: choosing the right players   choosing the right players EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:29 am

awareness has been replaced by play recognition

but for me defensivly speed isnt everything. i go after the best player for the job (based on lots of stuff) but what good is speed if they cant get the job done

DE's- speed, acc, blk sheading, finness moves, play recignition

DT's- finness and power moves, blk sheading, strength, play recingnition

LB's- speed, play rec, pursuit, tackling, hit power, zone/man cov, blk sheading, acc,
(but speed isnt the end all be all, i will start a player with less speed but more intangibles)

CB's- man/zone cov, acc, speed, pursuit, play rec, tackling, blk sheading
( speed also overrated based on what defense u run)
(tackling/ blk sheading is also big based on the defense u run, cov 2 based)

safeties- speed, acc, play rec, tackling, hit power, zone/man cov
(tackling may be most important, followed by play rec, then speed/acc)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: choosing the right players   choosing the right players EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:11 am

I meant Speed if very important if you are usering the player, you are not going to user a safety with 80 speed, as he can't recover if you make a mistake
Back to top Go down
ocho cinco

ocho cinco

PostSubject: Re: choosing the right players   choosing the right players EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:55 pm

Megatron_81, wfcollenel56 and ezekjuninor thanks for the info. I appreciate the feedback you provided. You guys are great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: choosing the right players   choosing the right players Empty

Back to top Go down

choosing the right players
Page 1 of 1