Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation

Go down 
+3
jferg23
xHHx_VaBeach757
wangtangkiki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation Empty
PostSubject: Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation   Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:43 pm

This is me practicing on the Madden 11 Demo. -I don't believe I included the first two clips I posted on the forums. So these are basically "never before seen" =P

A few of these clips aren't actually catches, I just wanted to include those because they were awesome spectacular catch animations.
Hopefully this video can help you guys rocket catch.

It's difficult with most routes other than the fade. I'm learning how to RC streaks, but it seems like you MUST lob it. You can't turn around when you are running full speed.

For some reason, this video's quality is lower than my other ones.. weird.. same settings =/ Enjoy.

Settings:
All-Madden
Auto-Strafe: OFF
Auto-Sprint: OFF
Play Clock: OFF
Game Speed: NORMAL
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation   Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:13 pm

good ish, ive been playin the game for a while now and when u get it wang, i'll show u the RC's that i can do. nice vid
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation   Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:04 pm

Alright, cool thanks man. You're soooo lucky Razz I wanna get the game early. Sadly, I pre-ordered it from GameStop already & I don't know anyone that works there to give it early.

Are you able to do streaks & out routes? I tried 10 yd out routes, but I didn't perfect it. I tried it about 5 times & got 1, that was it. I'm gonna try once I get into practice mode.
Back to top Go down
jferg23

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation   Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:58 am

10 yard outs are the only ones i can do lol there easy but i cant do any others
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation   Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:31 am

I'm way behind.. I need to start practicing.. I'm seeing everybody with these catching videos.. Is everybody doing half circle left stick- and do you start at 12o'clock?

Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation   Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 am

I think you said you were both getting it.. If so, bronco, how is tebow?

Vabeach.. Do they have the rapist available.. Lol jk.. I would assume yes but just curious
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation   Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:49 am

I don't do it like a certain motion.. I'll take note on exactly what I do next time, but really I just lob it, then try to run to the red circle then make a circular like motion that will put me directly in front of the red circle then I'll press triangle.

This will either get you a rocket catch or a spec catch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation   Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:53 am

i rather do streak routes because since the deep ball is back, we have a chance to burn the defensive back and if that chance isnt there, u can always user catch it...if im doin a user catch i bullet down and away and with a tall reciever with a good spec rating, u can cut off the target zone a few yards, im still learning how to activate the spec catch...
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation   Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:54 pm

nice job wang, i haven't really tried to RC the fade yet but i can get the slants and the ten yard out.
Back to top Go down
IndefiniteChamp

IndefiniteChamp

PostSubject: nice job wang, i haven't really tried to RC the fade yet but i can get the slants and the ten yard out.   Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:28 am

how do you RC the slant? i have tried but i can never get the receiver to stop and square up with the QB. but as of now i can RC the corner route, outside slant, the ten yd out, and i get the fade sometimes.

Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation   Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:16 pm

the concept is the same...u have to use the left to turn the receiver around, doing a 180 degree turn....the most important thing is "how" u throw the ball...do something different till u find the easiest way..like lob it at first, then try bullet towards the sideline, or bullet leading the receiver upfield
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation   Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 11 - RC / Spec-Catch Compilation
Page 1 of 1