Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.

Go down 
+4
Militant X 1
WFColonel56
ZFarls
Angrius13
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Angrius13

Angrius13

I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   Empty
PostSubject: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:29 am

I am on EASports.com looking at my Madden NFL 10 Video Highlights and I would love to be able to compile them all together to make one movie. So if you guys have any advice that would be awesome; I see so many good videos being uploaded to youtube, etc and would love to do the same.

I have about 50 Madden 11 clips saved up that I would like to upload as well but unfortunately I can't touch them until I do something w/ last year's clips. So swing any ideas by me you can, I would love the help.

Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Not sure if you can download them in a format from the website.

We dont upload our highlights, we take them off the TV with a flip cam or with a happauge hd pvr. Im not sure how to get them from the EA site onto an editing program?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:28 pm

if you have real player u can save videos...i have done it to youtube videos.....it might work with the ea videos as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Angrius13

Angrius13

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:22 am

Hrm, i'll try the RealPlayer method, I just have like an hour of old madden clips f/ my Online games and would love to be able to save them.
Back to top Go down
Angrius13

Angrius13

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Spent about an hour messing around with video settings. Got the clips from my EASports.com account and used Windows Movie Maker. Definitely not my best stuff but I can't seem to download the Highlight Reels so I had a few leftover clips from Madden 2010 that I practiced on. If anyone has any tips on how to make the quality a little better, please let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQKoc0O4Tjk
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:04 pm

hey!

what equipment do we need to be able to record our lab sessions w/music and the ability to type in the name of the formations and their set ups? then, to post them on youtube? just wondering.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Angrius13

Angrius13

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:32 am

God i wish i knew, doesn't seem that a lot of people know the answers on the site, which sucks because I always heard this is where the best are Razz
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:43 pm

u can do all of that with a regular camcorder/phone with video but u type in the plays in i movie or windows movie maker
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Angrius13

Angrius13

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:06 pm

I'm just going to practice w/ video editing w/ my saved Madden 11 stuff and wait for Madden 2012 to do the high-end video stuff I've seen some people do w/ recording whole games.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:23 pm

You only need a recording device and Windows Movie Maker.

Angrius13.. I have a Firefox Add-on that allows me to copy and download any video on any site that I'm on..

I just downloaded this video: http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/15151048

The URL is this:
http://cdn.content.easports.com/media2/madden10/5767223/792A0001_1_FLV_VIDEO_YfB.flv

It's a .flv file.. I've only been able to get Windows Movie Maker to edit this flash video.. I've tried to use Vegas Pro, but it doesn't worl.

Since you are waiting til M12 to do high end editing, just use Windows Movie Maker..

I added this clip that I downloaded.. then I added my last video about a new kickoff I'm trying..

Here is the final video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEH2FZua8uo

The videos from highlights do not have sound by the way.. but since you are doing a compilation or a montage.. you'll probably have music over it..
Back to top Go down
Angrius13

Angrius13

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Yeah so far I have about 4 mins of footage, the quality isn't perfect but a lot better than I had it. I just want something for me to look back on and get a little practice video editing. I'll post the final product when I finish it up.

It's a lot of break-away TD runs I had w/ Gore. Pretty much what I set up for all game, I hit the flats repeatedly w/ Ginn/Davis/Crabtree, then when they do their contain blitz stuff to slow it down, BAM up the middle for a TD. Lol took me a while to get my scheme down, but I always get a 70-yard TD at least once a game. Gotta love Frank Gore, he's such a beast.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:38 am

Angrius13 wrote:
Yeah so far I have about 4 mins of footage, the quality isn't perfect but a lot better than I had it. I just want something for me to look back on and get a little practice video editing. I'll post the final product when I finish it up.

It's a lot of break-away TD runs I had w/ Gore. Pretty much what I set up for all game, I hit the flats repeatedly w/ Ginn/Davis/Crabtree, then when they do their contain blitz stuff to slow it down, BAM up the middle for a TD. Lol took me a while to get my scheme down, but I always get a 70-yard TD at least once a game. Gotta love Frank Gore, he's such a beast.

Oh ok.. well did you use any of the things I posted? Do you need the Firefox add-on?
Back to top Go down
Angrius13

Angrius13

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:42 am

Nah, I'm using Quick-time and Win Movie Maker. So far it's good enough to do what I need but I'm going to try your stuff out too when I'm done. Pretty new to all the editing stuff so I'm taking it one step at a time.

Btw, love the spread-sheets you have, very nice work.
Back to top Go down
Angrius13

Angrius13

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:45 am

This is what I was able to put together as my highlights video. It's not the final edit, but whenever I upload it to youtube the sound is filled with static. Any ideas on how to counter-act this? Plus any ideas on editing tips to make this a little nicer, please let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyw6aSs20ow
Back to top Go down
Danger

Danger

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Good job on the vids Angrius! I remember before I had my PVR I used to do the same thing. Keep up the good work man!
Back to top Go down
Angrius13

Angrius13

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Thanks! It's my first shot at it, didn't like the second song but it's one i had handy at the moment. I'll make sure to record more of my games, I had to gather what I could in haste. Played about 12 games back to back and took what I could from them.
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:45 pm

I like that Alex Smith pump fake scramble. good stuff
Back to top Go down
Angrius13

Angrius13

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:24 pm

Thks, I got really lucky w/ some of the stuff I got to capture. That scramble and 2 tipped passes which i turned into user catches w/ Vernon Davis was things I was able to get in just a few short games.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:26 am

i suggest going on amazon and buying a cheap capture card...

using EAsports highlights is the worst when trying to make a highlight video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.    I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.   Empty

Back to top Go down

I am trying to make a compilation Madden video, need some advice.
Page 1 of 1