Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks

Go down 
+8
ZFarls
spincter
trekster
Dalton Big D
wangtangkiki
wandeezy623
xHEx DeathAngel
sgibs
12 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks Empty
PostSubject: whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks   whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:45 am

im going to work on defense, defense, defense!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks   whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:59 am

Offensive - Colts book, get that memorized.

Defensive - Work with the 4-3 defense maybe or switch to the 3-4 with this set up:

D-Line: Freeney, Jerry Hugues, Mathis

Linebackers: Session, Bracket, Pat Angler, Wheeler

Secondary: Hayden, Powers, Beatha, Sanders

Specific Packages: Incorporate: Bullitt, Thomas, Townsend, Lacey and then if Ray fisher makes the team in the next roster update. Use him as well.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks   whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:00 pm

Brandon james is my new favorite offensive player on the colts along with Putting Brody Eldridge at FB.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks   whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:06 pm

im with you gibs its all about defense, especially a good run defense that wont get burned if they decide to pass! Player like AP and CJ are really hard to stop and run defense i gong to be a valuable thing
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks   whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Defense is gonna be tough.. I was stopping it with the 46 D but just like off-tackle, after enough tries, you'll get a big gain =/
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks   whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:14 pm

hey sgibs what do you think are some of the best blitzs this year ive used jets d so far playing with ravens
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks   whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 pm

dont you worry- I'm working on a defense right now that will redefine the way we all think on defense!
Back to top Go down
trekster

PostSubject: Re: whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks   whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:52 pm

What offensive and defensive playbooks would you recommend for a newb?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks   whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 pm

i think the easiest formation to use is the 1-5-5.

so check out the NE playbook on defense! It also has a great offensive book as well.

check out the Trips TE Deep Fork. Good stuff!
Back to top Go down
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks   whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:32 pm

155 still seems to be a good d even though you cant do the lb wiggle
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks   whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Im loving the Saints offensive book and the Jets and ravens defensive play-books.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks   whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:04 pm

You can do the wiggle, you gotta get into a rhythm but it can be done. right right, right left, right right, right left.

Its the "Shake" the wiggle is for KR's (jk)
Back to top Go down
Anton32

PostSubject: Re: whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks   whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:25 pm

gotta find me a offensive scheme
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks   whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:26 pm

im going to play the computer until they patch out the strat pad, and the BS quitting online. Smile
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks   whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:41 am

secondhandsoxx wrote:
im going to play the computer until they patch out the strat pad, and the BS quitting online. Smile

play some unranked games. cpu is no fun bro
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks   whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:59 am

ok i played games online ranked...im 7-1, 4-0 wit giants and 3-1 wit detroit...it was a lil weird at first trying to hot route with the strat pad but im use to it now..i can adjust 4-5 guys before snap.. im tellin ya'll u will get use to the strat pad...play unranked games and just try it out...

I would have more wins but i keep getting all the d@mn quiters..ugh!! I caint believe EA is supporting all the d@mn quitters..u can quit in the first half and not receive a loss...just a higher dnf %... <----That is some Bullshit...i have played 8 guys that quit on me early after i blew them out in first half

i Love detroits offense..awesome run game with those quick passes to beat man or zone defenses to compliment the run game.. and the shotgun formations are great..I like everything bout deroit's offense..

46 defense is great..majority of my blitzes still work out of the bear formation..i have an easy time shutting down the run game...its just the quick fast backs like jaamal charles or reggie bush that give me problems....especially when i play wit detroit..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks   whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks Empty

Back to top Go down

whats everyones gameplan for the first few days/weeks
Page 1 of 1