Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET*

Go down 
+8
bakagaijin
JakeH23
Tyler1281
spincter
xHHx_JayNizz
sgibs
secondhandsoxx
wangtangkiki
12 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET* Empty
PostSubject: M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET*   M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET* EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:37 am

I've consolidated the old defensive formations topic into a spreadsheet.
The reason behind this is there is something special coming soon that needed both offense and defensive formations by playbook to be in spreadsheet format.

Here is the URL:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Avm21nwnDRi9dE5PYVhKODN1R0RSeFZNczc1eDRFZUE&output=html

Last edited by wangtangkiki on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET*   M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET* EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:54 am

excellent work Wang. Very Helpful Smile
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET*   M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET* EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:29 am

awesome wang!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET*   M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET* EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:19 pm

thanks a lot wang i appreciate your extra efforts to make Madden Bible #1
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET*   M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET* EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Thanks.. btw.. If you haven't noticed, almost all playbooks are the same.. GB got the 1-5-5.. They changed the name of the Jets' Predator to Rush.. and Odd Split to Sub... Odd Split & Predator are in the Ravens book though..

I believe the difference between Predator & Rush is that Rush has the left of screen OLB acting as a DE.. and Predator has the right of screen OLB acting as a DE.. Not positive though..

Btw.. The books that only have 15 plays from the 3-3-5 weren't updated.. Generic books weren't updated with the new 335 plays =(

Raiders/Jaguars have 4-3 & one 3-4 formation..

2-4-5 was actually updated too.. I'm thinking I gotta switch to the 2-4-5.. It's gonna be something good.
Back to top Go down
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET*   M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET* EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:37 am

thanks wangtang you always having great things to contribute
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET*   M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET* EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:34 am

nice job wang
Back to top Go down
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET*   M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET* EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Nice work wang.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET*   M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET* EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:09 am

Is it just me? I don't understand this post - when I click those spoiler boxes I get a list of plays with a number next to them? What is that supposed to mean? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Oh, never mind - I guess it is the number of plays in that formation.
Back to top Go down
EastCoastDog

PostSubject: Re: M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET*   M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET* EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:01 am

what happen to the playbooks u can download and see them all on ur pc? and gr8 job btw
Back to top Go down
maddenlife76

PostSubject: Re: M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET*   M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET* EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 am

thanks Wang for this quality post
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET*   M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET* EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Sigh, no books with Quarters 3 Deep (all 24 plays) AND 4-6 normal.
Back to top Go down
BEARDOWN

PostSubject: Re: M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET*   M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET* EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:53 pm

hey ZAN...springfield sucks man, get outta there....i did and life has never been better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET*   M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET* Empty

Back to top Go down

M11 Defensive Formations by Playbook *NOW A SPREADSHEET*
Page 1 of 1