Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

tired of people using their lag switch?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IndefiniteChamp

IndefiniteChamp

tired of people using their lag switch?  Empty
PostSubject: tired of people using their lag switch?    tired of people using their lag switch?  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:47 pm

last night I played against a a guy by the name of moon5 on the xbox 360 who's record was 75-9 so i was very excited to have the chance to play him. he came with the jaguars so i came with the giants, anyway we started out scoring back to back up until halftime where he got the ball at half and it looked like it would come down to the last possesssion which it did. on his last drive i picked the ball off with the score tied and just lil over a min on the clock so i kneeled the ball to set myself up for the game winning feild goal with 2 secs left and he lagged my feild goal and beat me in over time. i then instantly got pissed and wanted to see what he was ranked and he was ranked 23 on the leaderboards at the time. I feel like if people need to cheat to be on the leaderboards what's the point of playing the game in the first place. like i couldn't even be happy if i knew i had cheated. In conclusion, why would people even waste time even making a lag swith! im still kinda furious
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: tired of people using their lag switch?    tired of people using their lag switch?  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:59 pm

happens 2 me all the time. the lag ALWAYS come in during those CLUTCH kicks. smh
Back to top Go down
IndefiniteChamp

IndefiniteChamp

PostSubject: Re: tired of people using their lag switch?    tired of people using their lag switch?  EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:03 pm

it's rediculous man
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: tired of people using their lag switch?    tired of people using their lag switch?  EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 pm

They need to patch this d@mn meter, or get rid of it all together cause the lag ***** everyone over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tired of people using their lag switch?    tired of people using their lag switch?  Empty

Back to top Go down

tired of people using their lag switch?
Page 1 of 1