Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
i3rian 87
TheCrew22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!!   Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:45 am

http://www.maddentips.com/pc (windows)

http://www.maddentips.com/mac (mac)

i gotta say it looks like there will be a variety online this year which is definitely a good thing.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!!   Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 pm

i think Madden 08 was a wake up call for the playbooks because only 2 of them were used in 08 at the competitive level
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
malaisej

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!!   Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:57 pm

If this years Madden does not have better Man-to-Man, the NE playbook is absolutely unstoppable. Even with some of Sgibs great blitzes, there will not be time to set them up since most users can come out in some of these screens and run them right away, especially in a no huddle.

Some of the NE formations have MULTIPLE WR screens in them. For the sake of this game not becoming a screenfest, Man defense has to be effective in non-blitz situations.

Even last year. to stop the Flanker Screen, you had to do one of several choices.
1. User stop it.
2. Play man on that Wr
3. Put a DE or LB in a contain or Flat coverage.

With all of the screen options, Man will be the best choice, since even usering could be tougher since you won't know for sure which side it is going.

We will have to see how effective these screens actually are in the new version, but if they ARE as effective as they have been in the past, I see the NE PB being a huge defensive headache.
Back to top Go down
malaisej

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!!   Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:01 pm

The specific formation that looks like a nightmare to stop at first glance is the NE Gun Dbls Wing TE. It has the Fl Screen, HB Direct, and a slot screen on the other side. That almost looks unfair.
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!!   Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:57 pm

malaisej wrote:
If this years Madden does not have better Man-to-Man, the NE playbook is absolutely unstoppable. Even with some of Sgibs great blitzes, there will not be time to set them up since most users can come out in some of these screens and run them right away, especially in a no huddle.

Some of the NE formations have MULTIPLE WR screens in them. For the sake of this game not becoming a screenfest, Man defense has to be effective in non-blitz situations.

Even last year. to stop the Flanker Screen, you had to do one of several choices.
1. User stop it.
2. Play man on that Wr
3. Put a DE or LB in a contain or Flat coverage.

With all of the screen options, Man will be the best choice, since even usering could be tougher since you won't know for sure which side it is going.

We will have to see how effective these screens actually are in the new version, but if they ARE as effective as they have been in the past, I see the NE PB being a huge defensive headache.

Based on the demo, man is much better and the WR screens do not seem as effective as they were last year. Still dangerous but not quite as deadly
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!!   Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:59 pm

malaisej wrote:
The specific formation that looks like a nightmare to stop at first glance is the NE Gun Dbls Wing TE. It has the Fl Screen, HB Direct, and a slot screen on the other side. That almost looks unfair.

Not to mention the HB direct snap, and double sluggo. Those stutter crossing routes seem to be really good this year especially if you have a fast WR running them.

I agree, NE is going to be my PB to start out with.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!!   Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:18 pm

do i hav 2 giv adress and everything to view them?if so can any1 tell me how indy is looking o.O?
Back to top Go down
Captain Spread

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!!   Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:52 pm

My Giants and Jags playbooks look good

I like the HB Slip Screen
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!!   Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:54 pm

lol yeh i think indy looks the same as last year i hope it is Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!!   Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 10 playbooks are out!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1