Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden 11 Patch is Out!

Go down 
+7
xhhxbronco
Frunkis
king_jason2
wangtangkiki
dablitzkrieg
xHHx_VaBeach757
sgibs
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Madden 11 Patch is Out! Empty
PostSubject: Madden 11 Patch is Out!   Madden 11 Patch is Out! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:54 am

The Madden NFL 11 patch 1.02 is available now for the PS3. When it is available for the 360, the post will get updated.

It looks like it updates the Strategy Pad for those that want classic pre-play control and adds Madden Moments Live.

It seems like nothing else was touched in this patch.

Will update when official news is released from EA Sports and the Madden NFL 11 team.

Via Ian Cummings - Madden NFL 11 Blog

Quote:
"Moving forward, we are working on addressing some of the most common feedback in upcoming title updates. You all already know that we are planning on releasing an update to enable old-school pre-play controls right around the start of the NFL season, which also will include the brand new Madden Moments LIVE feature where you can replay the top games from each week. In that update we will also have numerous art, gameplay, and stability fixes included as well. Along with that, we have also planned a second update to come towards the end of September."

Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Patch is Out!   Madden 11 Patch is Out! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:59 am

lookin forward to when they patch the spy blitz cause a lot of people been using it as a crutch so i wonder what they gonna do when its gone......
Back to top Go down
dablitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Patch is Out!   Madden 11 Patch is Out! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Is it the same setup as previous years regarding hitting "X" (ps3) then dpad to hot route on defense?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Patch is Out!   Madden 11 Patch is Out! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Yeah.. but you also had the option to use the left stick.. You still don't have that option..
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Patch is Out!   Madden 11 Patch is Out! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:24 pm

^ it pretty similar to last year just takes a lil adjusting to ...esp since im actually used to the strat pad as we all said was gunna happen lol.... for example if you wanna reblitz your DE it will be the same amount of moves.... w/ strat pad you will put your cursor on the DE and press down, down on the D pad...... old school control, put your cursor on the DE hit X + down on the D pad .... soooo either way its a 2 button move. i think the only confusing thing is that certain hot routes are controlled by the right stick, it throws me off a lil bit BUT the good news for me is GOALINE DDDDD IS BACCCCCKKKKK!
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
Frunkis

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Patch is Out!   Madden 11 Patch is Out! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:37 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
Yeah.. but you also had the option to use the left stick.. You still don't have that option..

Wait, so the patch still didn't implement the old controls correctly?
Back to top Go down
xhhxbronco

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Patch is Out!   Madden 11 Patch is Out! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Frunkis wrote:
wangtangkiki wrote:

Wait, so the patch still didn't implement the old controls correctly?
HERE IS WHAT THE PATCH COVERED

ian_cummings

Madden NFL 11 2nd title update
is live! Details: http://maddennfl.easports.com/blog.action?blogId=titleupdate2
Back to top Go down
Ny5tillMiCasa

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Patch is Out!   Madden 11 Patch is Out! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:48 pm

When the next roster update?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Patch is Out!   Madden 11 Patch is Out! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Ny5tillMiCasa wrote:
When the next roster update?

It's probably Thursday or Friday via Ian's twitter account.
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Patch is Out!   Madden 11 Patch is Out! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:50 pm

So, I'm either confused or I just can't remember the old controls but I went into the options and turned on the new menu option that went in with the patch but I don't see any difference. The strategy pad is still active. How do you say shift the d-line without using the strategy pad?
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Patch is Out!   Madden 11 Patch is Out! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:03 pm

L1+d pad in what direction you wanna go
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Patch is Out!   Madden 11 Patch is Out! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:07 pm

are we still able to hot route defenders? not sure if that is the correct term or not, but what i am asking is, say i want my FS to man up on a te, are we still able to make that happen?

i can't figure this out using the old controls!

it has been awhile...
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Patch is Out!   Madden 11 Patch is Out! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Yeah I think I'm going to need to pull out my old Madden10 user guide and relearn
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Patch is Out!   Madden 11 Patch is Out! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:07 pm

I dont see why they just couldnt make it exactly like madden 10. why not let us use the left stick too. why make us use the dpad. why why why. ugh. very frustrating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Patch is Out!   Madden 11 Patch is Out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 11 Patch is Out!
Page 1 of 1