Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Your Playbooks

Go down 
+35
Tyler1281
MaddenGAWD34
WFColonel56
B-__-R-__-B
slezy187
ticklemeelmo
J. Johnson II
JakeH23
ezell420
shane_rlly
jayfury
General Brown
IRISHFBFAN1
krod516
Militant X 1
maddenman
lilchico16
winners09
Captain Spread
bmoney26
Flats Dolphins fan
yaboy510
Highlander
direwolves14
Patsfan26
bakagaijin
ZFarls
Kuzzz4
cdbonds
mario
NooBLeT
ELeiser17
chris
BrassGuru
TheCrew22
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
krod516

krod516

Your Playbooks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:19 pm

O - Run n' Gun
D - NYJ
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Im on to Pass Balanced O NYJ D
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1

IRISHFBFAN1

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:16 am

I have a few, big thing is if you have the same basic formations run from book to book you can use the same scheme and still try out other books. Here are the few that I like to use

pass balanced
carolina
pitt
balanced
Back to top Go down
http://www.ncaastrategy.com/
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:52 pm

IRISHFBFAN1 wrote:
I have a few, big thing is if you have the same basic formations run from book to book you can use the same scheme and still try out other books. Here are the few that I like to use

pass balanced
carolina
pitt
balanced

Irish....how is that Pitt pb bruh? i ran it in madden09 but not in madden10.

-Mili
Back to top Go down
General Brown

General Brown

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Pitt has some good running formations... I think Strong I close... I may be wrong tho.
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1

IRISHFBFAN1

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:26 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
IRISHFBFAN1 wrote:

pass balanced
carolina
pitt
balanced

Irish....how is that Pitt pb bruh? i ran it in madden09 but not in madden10.

-Mili

Mili,

Sorry for the delay, just found your question lol! I ran the PITT book all of last year, I absolutely loved the SB stuff to go along with everything else that book had to offer. This years book is a little different, its very good but lacks SG 2RB a biggy for me.
I cannot say enough about SG TRIO, I almost ran this book because of this formation. Absolutely a killer! I F orm close set is very nice, and the Weak flexed twins set is as well. Sometimes a book has too much for my liking. I know that sounds weird but like the ARIZONA book, NO way could I run that book. Not that its bad, its awesome, just to much and when there is to much I try to do everything in the book instead of building solid schemes which I think makes a player much better. I see this a little in the PITT Book, at least in my eyes. Again, don't get me wrong the PITT Book is different and it is very good, but not for me, not enough of what I am looking for and to much of what I am not looking for, like ARIZONA!

I do get my SG TRIO Fix when playing NCAA, I run with the Arkansas book which is very similar to the PITT book but with the addition of SG 2RB, I LOVE SG TRIO THOUGH, LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ncaastrategy.com/
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:26 am

IRISHFBFAN1 wrote:

Mili,

Sorry for the delay, just found your question lol! I ran the PITT book all of last year, I absolutely loved the SB stuff to go along with everything else that book had to offer. This years book is a little different, its very good but lacks SG 2RB a biggy for me.
I cannot say enough about SG TRIO, I almost ran this book because of this formation. Absolutely a killer! I F orm close set is very nice, and the Weak flexed twins set is as well. Sometimes a book has too much for my liking. I know that sounds weird but like the ARIZONA book, NO way could I run that book. Not that its bad, its awesome, just to much and when there is to much I try to do everything in the book instead of building solid schemes which I think makes a player much better. I see this a little in the PITT Book, at least in my eyes. Again, don't get me wrong the PITT Book is different and it is very good, but not for me, not enough of what I am looking for and to much of what I am not looking for, like ARIZONA!

I do get my SG TRIO Fix when playing NCAA, I run with the Arkansas book which is very similar to the PITT book but with the addition of SG 2RB, I LOVE SG TRIO THOUGH, LOVE IT!

np Irish!

i was wondering how that Pitt book was this year and i definately understand what you are saying about a book having "too much." it could get confusing at times as well. lol! i like to keep it simple as well, i believe that is one reason why i really like the Run Heavy pb. sure, it only has 2 Gun formations in it, but it is an extremely simple book to run. i am also diggin the Ravens pb. it just lacks blue routes for the HB/FB to run out of the backfield. other than that...it has all of the "5 Formations for Success" in it.

P.S. hit me up on topia about that NCAA info....lol!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
jayfury

jayfury

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:06 am

Titans

O- Tenn pb
D- 46
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:31 am

i run Houston on offense

love all the power o and stretch plays it has and some "funky" passing routes in singleback Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ezell420

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:47 pm

pass balanced and 46
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:20 pm

I've used so many playbooks this year. Right now I am using Pittsburgh but next EAFL season I will be using New Orleans. Hopefully I can finally settle on one playbook.
Back to top Go down
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:22 pm

D - NE
O - Pitt (switching up though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:23 pm

i am actually peeping a different playbook right now myself.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
J. Johnson II

J. Johnson II

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:47 am

Right now I use:

Offense -- Balanced

Defense -- NY Jets

I like the 1-5-5 defense a lot, I also like the full house scheme on offense. Those two things are primarily the reason why I use those two playbooks.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:43 pm

i started with indy O and 4-3 D, then for a while i was using the skins O and switched back to Indy, then i went to balanced O( havent bought the guide but love the book either way). somewhere between all that i decided to switch from 4-3 to 3-4 and went with the NYJ D. i use a lot of 1-5-5 and Odd split stuff as well as my 3-4 stuff.
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:57 pm

ZFarls wrote:
Detroit on O
Pitt on D

This weekend though, I will be working on looking at some new playbooks for sure

wait a sec zfarls, you dont run the balance book? how do you rocket catch in DET???
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:50 pm

That was from ages ago, although detroit is more fun (cause you get to roll around like a maniac) balanced it battle tested and solid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:07 pm

the "concepts" from the Balanced playbook and scheme can actually be applied to other books as well with similiar formations with the exception of the Post Corners play. lol! other than that, you can run a similiar scheme out of other book i think.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:14 pm

is post corners only in balanced or is it in other books?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:17 pm

^^^^ Its in other books
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:24 pm

what other books is it in? i cant find it in any?
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:36 pm

tampa bay im pretty sure, along with a deadly screen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:32 pm

thanks farls i looked in every playbook and i only found post corners in the TB playbook and the balanced playbook. great play! i also like WR drag.
Back to top Go down
MaddenGAWD34

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:22 pm

I play Eagles.

Offense: Kansas City with the occasional New Orleans.

Defense:Multiple D with the occasional 46.
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:30 pm

O= NE
D=NYJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Playbooks   Your Playbooks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Playbooks
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next