Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Setting audibles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flats Dolphins fan

Setting audibles Empty
PostSubject: Setting audibles   Setting audibles EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Was wondering if there is a way to set audibles with 2 different teams. I have been using the Jets PB and want to use a Different D playbook but it changes both to the D pb team.

Setting Audibles is harder this year
Back to top Go down
chris

Setting audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting audibles   Setting audibles EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:51 pm

yeh i had trouble at first just go to gameplan set ur audibles save it reload whenever u turn ur system off.(i think thats what ur asking).
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

Setting audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting audibles   Setting audibles EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:05 pm

Yea I know how to do that but. I can't get two different teams. Like example Offensive Jets and Defensive Miami.

when I change the Off to jets both PB change to jets.Is there no way around this.
Back to top Go down
chris

Setting audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting audibles   Setting audibles EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:33 pm

uhm...thats weird cuz i use indy n multi D n it works fine for me...try reseting settings to default set ur favorite team as miami (or whoever) and defensive to miami(or whoever) then save it n reload.
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

Setting audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting audibles   Setting audibles EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:12 pm

ok ty
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

Setting audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting audibles   Setting audibles EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:29 pm

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I go to My Madden. Then I go to Game Plan. Then I change my audibles. But it says Warning This will change your Favorite team and therefore will clear custom audibles for your previous favorite team. Are you sure you want to change your favorite team. This cannot be reset.

That is what the message says. Did you buy anything from the Madden Shop.
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

Setting audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting audibles   Setting audibles EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:16 pm

On the page that allows you to change your favorite team, change the playbooks to the playbooks that you want to use before setting the audibles. For instance, if you want to play with the Dolphins and want to use the Jets Offensive playbook and the Dolphins Defensive playbook. Change the favorite team to the Dolphins, change the playbooks to the new playbooks respectively and then go about making your audibles for each team. Make sure that you save your changes. Then prior to playing a game, on the screen where each player picks his team, your team will be the dolphins and it will show the playbooks as the new favorite playbooks that you changed to, jets and miami, and all your audibles should be saved. If for some instance you want to change teams and use the titans, then when you change the team, the playbooks will change to that certain teams playbooks, and all you have to do is change it back to the jets and miami by moving the tab over from jersey select to playbook select. Then your audibles should be good to go. Hope this helps. Just remember to tab over. It will give you the option to change the team that you are playing withs jersey and if you hit R2 or the RT for xbox it will allow you to pick the playbooks that you want to use. Maybe this helps
Back to top Go down
chris

Setting audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting audibles   Setting audibles EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 11:22 pm

yeh what he said..L
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

Setting audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting audibles   Setting audibles EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Wow was confusing at first. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Setting audibles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting audibles   Setting audibles Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting audibles
Page 1 of 1