Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Schemeing the Bengals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black4Revenge

Schemeing the Bengals Empty
PostSubject: Schemeing the Bengals   Schemeing the Bengals EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:09 am

Schemeing the Bengals Yesterday at 9:25 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats up Gibs, Farls , & MB community. Need u guys input out there. I have been labbin a 46 and 4-3 scheme with the Bengals. But have had'nt had any luck with 3-4 and 1-1-5. I use a set up with C. Dunlap (6'6") 84 speed at LE, M. Johnson(6'7") 86 speed at MLB), B.Johnson (6'5") 82 speed in 3rd and long situations, P. Jones at 3rd CB 93 speed, R. Nelson at FS 93 speed, and C. Ndukwe at SS 86 speed. Needless to say this is a hella fast line up when u count R. Maualuga and K. Rivers. Gibs I would love for u to analyze this scheme and give me anything u, Farls or the community could come up with in 3-4 or 1-5-5. Also would like anyones input on a playbook good for power run game and short pass game wit Bengals. C. Palmer cant get out of the pocket and I have struggles with there passing game despite have Ocho, T.O. and Gresham.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Schemeing the Bengals   Schemeing the Bengals EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Bengals would make a killer 46 defense and with the 46 bear....hmmm i think i might try them out...lol...

If didnt want to blitz i Prolly would put johnson on the dline as DE with Dunlap as my other DE and put the best DT in with odom as my other DT...

But If i was to blitz, i would have johnson as my blitzing LB, because he is so quick and fast

for a power run game, try out run n gun, oakland, carolina, new york giants, denver, minnesota

Bengals have one of the better passing attacks this madden, what kind of defenses do you stuggle with?
Back to top Go down
Black4Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Schemeing the Bengals   Schemeing the Bengals EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:57 am

Great minds think alike, I was thinking the same thing with d line but my current set up gets so much pressure with the tall LB's Johnson & Johnson. Nothing is gettin over their heads right now. Use it if u need it I'm not selfish. Most important thing to me if that I beat my homeboy every year.
Back to top Go down
Black4Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Schemeing the Bengals   Schemeing the Bengals EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:03 am

I really struggle against man coverage. My friend plays with the Saints and I get blitzed constantly off edge and up middle against his nickel sets. Saints press coverage is crazy. Thank Mega 4 info on playbooks .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schemeing the Bengals   Schemeing the Bengals Empty

Back to top Go down

Schemeing the Bengals
Page 1 of 1