Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Best 09 defensive playbook?

Go down 
+5
bakagaijin
General Brown
ELeiser17
i3rian 87
sgibs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What is the BEST defensive playbook in Madden 09
Best 09 defensive playbook? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Best 09 defensive playbook? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Multiple D
Best 09 defensive playbook? - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%Best 09 defensive playbook? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
KC
Best 09 defensive playbook? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Best 09 defensive playbook? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Oakland
Best 09 defensive playbook? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Best 09 defensive playbook? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Buffalo
Best 09 defensive playbook? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Best 09 defensive playbook? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
pancakeman77

Best 09 defensive playbook? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 09 defensive playbook?   Best 09 defensive playbook? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:38 pm

chris wrote:
pancakeman77 wrote:
chris wrote:
ELeiser17 wrote:
chris wrote:
alright well kc does not have the 46 but it has nicel normal nickel 3-3-5 and quarters normal and quarters 3 deep along with dollar normal dime normal and flat nickel strong 4-3 normal over and under. AND buffalo hasss

4-3 normal over,under nickel normal and strong dime normal and flat dollar normal quarter normal and quarter 3 deep so all in all kc only has the 3-3-5 over the buffallo pb.

Thanks for checking man, epic win for me. Razz
np just finished a game with frmdasouth on dis site and decided id check for u guys Smile
gg chris. it was truly a defensive game.im looking forward to play u again
yeh man fo sho i couldnt do shit half the game L.btw i got SOOOO lucky at the end of the half u SHOULD Have scored lol.
i kno i shouldve scored. right afta i didnt i knew dat would come back to haunt me at the end of the game
Back to top Go down
chris

Best 09 defensive playbook? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best 09 defensive playbook?   Best 09 defensive playbook? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:53 pm

pancakeman77 wrote:
chris wrote:
pancakeman77 wrote:
chris wrote:
ELeiser17 wrote:
chris wrote:
alright well kc does not have the 46 but it has nicel normal nickel 3-3-5 and quarters normal and quarters 3 deep along with dollar normal dime normal and flat nickel strong 4-3 normal over and under. AND buffalo hasss

4-3 normal over,under nickel normal and strong dime normal and flat dollar normal quarter normal and quarter 3 deep so all in all kc only has the 3-3-5 over the buffallo pb.

Thanks for checking man, epic win for me. Razz
np just finished a game with frmdasouth on dis site and decided id check for u guys Smile
gg chris. it was truly a defensive game.im looking forward to play u again
yeh man fo sho i couldnt do shit half the game L.btw i got SOOOO lucky at the end of the half u SHOULD Have scored lol.
i kno i shouldve scored. right afta i didnt i knew dat would come back to haunt me at the end of the game
yeh i actually just played another game with some homo all he did was fb dive and do this play where he sent his hb in motion(its a play with green) and it wud be open 90% of the time if it wasnt open hed throw to a curl or post route i won cuz of a darrick brown sick pick.
Back to top Go down

Best 09 defensive playbook?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2