Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Finally Beat Gibs

Go down 
+2
sgibs
UseRPicK101
6 posters
AuthorMessage
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

Finally Beat Gibs Empty
PostSubject: Finally Beat Gibs   Finally Beat Gibs EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:38 am

Finally reached my goal. It wasn't easy. It came down to the last possession. He almost tied it up at the end but I sealed the deal with the user pick w/ Laron Landry. Final score was 49-42. McNabb went 10-13 252 yds 4TDs 1INT. Santana Moss had 6 catches for 195 yds and 4TDs. It was a great game and I couldn't had done it without my MB family and for that, I thank you all.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Finally Beat Gibs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Beat Gibs   Finally Beat Gibs EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:46 am

what a game!

down what 21 at half? held you to 14 points in the second half and came downt o the final seconds.

man this would have been a amazing GOTW lol

gg userpick and congrats on the vicotry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Ryker3

Ryker3

Finally Beat Gibs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Beat Gibs   Finally Beat Gibs EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:11 am

Congrats UserPick! What did each of you guys run with?
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

Finally Beat Gibs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Beat Gibs   Finally Beat Gibs EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:51 am

Good Job lil homie
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

Finally Beat Gibs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Beat Gibs   Finally Beat Gibs EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:17 am

Ryker3 wrote:
Congrats UserPick! What did each of you guys run with?

I ran with Pit/46.
Back to top Go down
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

Finally Beat Gibs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Beat Gibs   Finally Beat Gibs EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:58 am

"To be the man.........You have to beat the man" Rick Flair

Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Finally Beat Gibs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Beat Gibs   Finally Beat Gibs EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:16 am

mgcomedy wrote:
"To be the man.........You have to beat the man" Rick Flair

Congrats!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

Finally Beat Gibs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Beat Gibs   Finally Beat Gibs EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:42 am

good game user congrats. well boys i just got out of the hospital and let me tell you back surgery is NO JOKE . i traied to play a ranked game online last night hahahah but im so high off of percocet that i couldnt even see hahaha , its just good to be home and on the road to recovery. Gibs ive played userpick and wang when they run that pitt O its pretty legit. and what is this cat talking about your zona book is similar to "other" sites ummmm no! they put their crap out b4 the game even came out and (denver BoOk ) is just basically stock plays that tell you how to make reads. the MB vs "other sites ebooks are night and day . never again will i waste my $ on a rushed product from other sites IM MB4L homie. now if i could only see the game screen with all these pain meds i would be in business glad to be back boys!
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Finally Beat Gibs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Beat Gibs   Finally Beat Gibs EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:52 am

king_jason2 wrote:
good game user congrats. well boys i just got out of the hospital and let me tell you back surgery is NO JOKE . i traied to play a ranked game online last night hahahah but im so high off of percocet that i couldnt even see hahaha , its just good to be home and on the road to recovery. Gibs ive played userpick and wang when they run that pitt O its pretty legit. and what is this cat talking about your zona book is similar to "other" sites ummmm no! they put their crap out b4 the game even came out and (denver BoOk ) is just basically stock plays that tell you how to make reads. the MB vs "other sites ebooks are night and day . never again will i waste my $ on a rushed product from other sites IM MB4L homie. now if i could only see the game screen with all these pain meds i would be in business glad to be back boys!

thanks man - you the man!!

receover quickly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally Beat Gibs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Beat Gibs   Finally Beat Gibs Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally Beat Gibs
Page 1 of 1