Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

giants will beat the patriots !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
impala28

giants will beat the patriots ! Empty
PostSubject: giants will beat the patriots !   giants will beat the patriots ! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Patriots oline has no chance against Jpp,osi,tuck,kiwi.
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: giants will beat the patriots !   giants will beat the patriots ! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:38 pm

impala28 wrote:
i have to respectfully disagree... Bill Belliceck doesnt lose 2 in a row often and after the loss to the steelers Brady has to be ready to put up some offense .. the giants have been good this year but the best quarterback on the planet will not seem human two weeks in a row.. Patriots win 31-24
Back to top Go down
GunnyWill

PostSubject: Re: giants will beat the patriots !   giants will beat the patriots ! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:08 pm

impala28 wrote:

Agreed, the giants have the most sacks this year and Brady will be under pressure often. They need to double cover welker but I am more concerned with the pats running game, which the giants have had trouble defending all year. Anyway I think this game could go either way, with most people picking the pats, but they would be stupid to count the gmen out. but as a Giants fan I think they can pull this out
Back to top Go down
impala28

PostSubject: Re: giants will beat the patriots !   giants will beat the patriots ! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:45 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
impala28 wrote:
i have to respectfully disagree... Bill Belliceck doesnt lose 2 in a row often and after the loss to the steelers Brady has to be ready to put up some offense .. the giants have been good this year but the best quarterback on the planet will not seem human two weeks in a row.. Patriots win 31-24

Just like any other qp ,you apply pressure they will fold.
Back to top Go down
GunnyWill

PostSubject: Re: giants will beat the patriots !   giants will beat the patriots ! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:57 pm

impala28 wrote:
grimmagician87 wrote:
impala28 wrote:

Just like any other qp ,you apply pressure they will fold.

You were right
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: giants will beat the patriots !   giants will beat the patriots ! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:32 am

good call sir..

Pats D is ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: giants will beat the patriots !   giants will beat the patriots ! Empty

Back to top Go down

giants will beat the patriots !
Page 1 of 1