Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?

Go down 
+7
datnodude
JediCapricorn
impala28
relli843
bahdbwoy
WasItTehChad
greedy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
greedy

gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? Empty
PostSubject: gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?   gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:48 am

make it happen boys
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?   gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:51 am

giants by 7
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?   gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:14 am

I rather live stream the game SB day..

Unless they are scared to watch tge game together (did u last time) ?
Back to top Go down
relli843

PostSubject: Re: gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?   gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:16 pm

giants by 10
Back to top Go down
impala28

PostSubject: Re: gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?   gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Let's go farls lol
Back to top Go down
JediCapricorn

JediCapricorn

PostSubject: Re: gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?   gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:28 am

[img]gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? 1nyg11[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddencity.com
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?   gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:09 pm

if flacco threw for almost 400 i want eli to DESTROY the pats

gmennnnnnnn(boomer voice)

and i wanna see a serious bet gibs vs farls dont just make the other guy wear the winning jersey
Back to top Go down
rhansen

PostSubject: Re: gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?   gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:40 pm

gibs Patriots by7
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?   gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:20 pm

datnodude wrote:
if flacco threw for almost 400 i want eli to DESTROY the pats

gmennnnnnnn(boomer voice)

and i wanna see a serious bet gibs vs farls dont just make the other guy wear the winning jersey

you said that as IF you were surprised? lol!

Flacco is a good qb that doesn't get any credit for his accomplishments. he "won" that game! he outplayed mr brady and at the end...Lee Evans and Billy Cundiff failed us! not Joe Flacco! my Ravens did me proud!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
RaveNeff

RaveNeff

PostSubject: Re: gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?   gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:43 am

Flacco is good, just inconsistent at times, not that it's always his fault. It doesn't help with Cam being a moron at play calling, and receivers dropping balls. But anyways to original topic, i'd love to see them stream that game. I haven't had the opportunity to watch any of there actual gameplay. I hate Eli because of how he came out of college, I only like the Pats because of Ochocinco and wes welker, oh and danny moorehead.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ion_Raveneff
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?   gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:46 pm

i was suprised bc flacco isnt exactly known for lightin it up ..ill give him credit though he did his part i still think he kinda takes sacks but i like him..ravens had alot of opportunities to win this game but lee evans and cundiff didnt make it any better
Back to top Go down
RaveNeff

RaveNeff

PostSubject: Re: gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?   gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:31 pm

just realized i put moorehead, stupid smart phone -.-
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?   gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

RaveNeff wrote:
Flacco is good, just inconsistent at times, not that it's always his fault. It doesn't help with Cam being a moron at play calling, and receivers dropping balls. But anyways to original topic, i'd love to see them stream that game. I haven't had the opportunity to watch any of there actual gameplay. I hate Eli because of how he came out of college, I only like the Pats because of Ochocinco and wes welker, oh and danny moorehead.

welcome to MB. it always good to see fellow "flock" members join.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
GoldenRage

GoldenRage

PostSubject: Re: gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?   gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Wow, both of these match-ups (NFL/Twim) should be interesting. I got the Patriots in a real life blow out. TWIM on the other hand might be a toss up.

Back to top Go down
http://MaddenRevolution.com
RaveNeff

RaveNeff

PostSubject: Re: gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?   gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Patriots barely won against the Ravens, only got the W because of a few missed opportunities. Not to mention horrible play calling on Cam Cameron's part. With weapons that the Giants have on both sides of the ball it will be another tough game. I don't really see the Patriots or Giants scoring a lot of points, seeing as they only put up 23 against the Ravens, which two drives should have ended on interceptions but stupid penalties hurt us. On the other hand, Giants have weapons across the board on O, if the line holds up and Eli stays calm, it could get bad for the Patriots. Remember, the Patriots did not beat a winning team in the regular season (unless you count the Broncos after their playoff win, but they still finished 9-9), and barely got by Baltimore. It will be an interesting game, the Patriots will be looking for revenge after having their undefeated season halted by the Giants. I think Giants win: 31-24 with a sack or a pick to seal the game. Just my little opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
RaveNeff

RaveNeff

PostSubject: Re: gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?   gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Quote :

welcome to MB. it always good to see fellow "flock" members join.

~Mili

Thanks, it's nice to see others on here as well. Ravens fans seem to be few and far between on the sites I've been on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?   gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM? Empty

Back to top Go down

gibs patriots vs. farlz giants superbowl matchup live on TWIM?
Page 1 of 1