Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

**** S. Gibs - Z. Farlz ****

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KOTCNATION

**** S. Gibs - Z. Farlz **** Empty
PostSubject: **** S. Gibs - Z. Farlz ****   **** S. Gibs - Z. Farlz **** EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:03 am

Site owners. We are working on a $5,000 GUARANTEED MADDEN TOURNAMENT in early October in New Jersey. There will be GUARANTEED mini events before and after this but the October event is our NATIONAL SHOWCASE EVENT.

We are working on the "Madden Unity Project" to help grow the community and all the web sites involved.

Criteria

Must be an active website with at least 50 members.

Must have active forums.

Must commit to helping the competitive Madden community grow.

Must be able to supply a representative for the rules committee.

Must be available for Bi-weekly meetings.

Must be willing to represent your site to the highest via online, offline events, contests etc.

Tip Sites, Community Sites, League Sites, News Sites, Tournament sites are eligible.

__________________________________________________________________________________

We have found ways to combine PS3 and 360 players into one event.

We have found ways to integrate various Madden Sites and Communities into one event.

We have found ways to help EACH and EVERY SITE to achieve the NATIONAL RECOGNITION that they are worthy of.

We have found ways to increase traffic to sites which in turn will strengthen sales.

We have found ways to make the Big sites Bigger and to put the Small sites on the map !

We have found ways to ignite FRIENDLY competition between sites both online and offline.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I need the site owner to email me the following and we can get the ball rolling. I am asking for contact information to set up a communication system for conference calls, emails, tweats etc.

Thank you for helping our community grow

We already have 9 commits !

Rod Lane
www.kotcnation.com

____________________________________________________________________________________

Please send an email to Rod@kotcnation.com

Include : Title of the email should be Madden Unity Project

Site Name______________________________

Owners Name___________________________

Email Address___________________________

Phone Number___________________________

Facebook________________________________

Twitter__________________________________

Skype___________________________________

Back to top Go down

**** S. Gibs - Z. Farlz ****
Page 1 of 1