Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Cowboys Beat Patriots?

Go down 
+9
ben8521
xHHx_megatron
TheNdaminator
Geordaigs
finfever
RamNewton8
datnodude
Wolfman
sgibs
13 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Cowboys Beat Patriots? Empty
PostSubject: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:43 pm

there is NO WAY the cowboys beat the patriots this sunday.

35-17 Pats
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:46 pm

pats 54-3 lol
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:12 pm

i dont like the cowboys nor the pats but there is a way the boys can win..romo can easily throw for 300+ with witten, dez bryant, and austin ..pats have a horrid pass d ..cowboys are +7 i think i make take that bet..they will win or lose by less than a td
Back to top Go down
RamNewton8

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Bet on Brady,Pats will cover the spread.
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:58 am

cowboys coming off a bye with something to prove. Romo finally has austin, bryant, and felix at full strength. 2 weeks to prepare for the game. Tom Brady has been human the last two games. Pats D is horrid, especially against the pass. Its gonna be a shoot out ladies and gentlemen. Im taking the boys with the upset.
Back to top Go down
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:30 pm

I agree with Finfever ....and not because i am a Cowboys fan...Romo is due a good performance....no better time to prove the critics wrong than against Brady's Patriots....Cowboys by 10.
Back to top Go down
TheNdaminator

TheNdaminator

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:14 pm

When it comes down to AFC vs. NFC I go for NFC every time sorry Gibs
Back to top Go down
RamNewton8

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:32 pm

PATS WIN AT HOME...to early for them to have two loses

35-27 Pats and thats if romo decides to show up in the second half
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Cowboys... Too much offense for pats d to stop.. Rob Ryan owns NE offense and we are healthy on o and d for once

Its sad that the boys beating the pats is considered an upset.. The boys are better then what their record says
Back to top Go down
TheNdaminator

TheNdaminator

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Well Congrats Tom pulled through
Back to top Go down
ben8521

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:38 pm

close game..i like how vince willfork almost picked off his 3rd of the season lol
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:25 pm

hey Gibs....RAVENS WIN! we're 4-1 baby!! LOL!

seriously though...i knew the Patriots would be the Cowboys. it was close though.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Thee Mossiah

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:54 pm

COURSE PATS WERE GOING TO WIN NEVER DOUBTED THEM TROLLS!!!
PRETTY BOY TOM BRADY AND HIS HOLE TEAM HAS GOT TIGERBLOOD,
YEAH ILL SAY IT AGAIN THEY GOT TIGER BLOOD... MORE BLOOD...
THEY DEFINITLY PUT IN WORK 12 HOURS A DAY!!!!!!!!

NO ONE ELSE PATS ALL DAY FROM CANADA
AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:54 am

that no huddle the pats are running is fierce. Made Ryan look stupid. I think they got a 12 men on the field penalty 4 times lol.
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:08 am

Must be nice to live in a successful football town...

No Ragedy *** dolphins... lets go get mike leach :/
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:33 am

he dont wanna go there lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:39 am

Not to sound like i am throwing the dummy/pacifier out of the pram......but the cowboys shouldve never lost that game.

The trouble isnt with the defense, Ryan is doing a fantastic job and with more time the defense will be as good as its ever been.
The problem is with Chokoromo....he kills that many playcalls at the line that his own WRs, TE's and Rb's havent got a clue where they are going and what they are doing.
When you think of the weapons he has at his disposal, Bryant, Austin and Witten you have to scratch your head and wonder whats not clicking with this team....and the answer is simple.....Romo.

He does not play smart football when ahead, almost always blows it in the 4th quarter due to his nerve... and i think he has lost the locker room......his team have no faith in him anymore.... in my opinion.

I hate to say it...but the Cowboys will always be an average team with Romo as the QB....the sooner JJ realizes this the better.

Okay that did sound like i was throwing my dummy out of the pram Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys Beat Patriots?   Cowboys Beat Patriots? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowboys Beat Patriots?
Page 1 of 1