Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz Empty
PostSubject: Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz   Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:41 pm

as many people no some people out there like to run this small brain defense. it is really annoying to play against but it is now EXPOSED as mentioned briefly in my last tip i said if you flip the play it will take away the no assignment and he will now play man again. this happens if you are in a formation with 3 WR's to the left. They dont have to be all WR'S it can be 2 wr's and a rb or 2 wr's and a te it doesnt matter.

For example:

Snugs Flip (flipped)
Bunch wk (flipped)
Flip trips (flipped)

i hope this helped for those who are having trouble against this blitz

Feedback would be appreaciated. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz   Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:53 pm

has anyone had any succes with this.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz   Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Thanks. I knew about the 3 men on the left thing.. it's very helpful.. Thanks for letting others know. I believe there is a way to get around this, but I don't remember.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz   Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:23 pm

thanks man . im going to try and post a few tips a week for you guys to try and help everyone out stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz   Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:16 am

awesome thanks again for be a AWESOME part of MB Nation!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz   Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:26 am

thank you gibs. you have helped me alot just trying to give back!
Back to top Go down
kojak808

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz   Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:11 am

yeah but if you do that, then the they will just stack the LOLB into the a-gap and fake blitz with the SS since they lose their assignment.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz   Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:27 am

^ slide protect down my man? or if not its cover 0 for a lob up top!
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz   Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:32 pm

what do you mean by "no assignment" blitz?
Back to top Go down
kojak808

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz   Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:28 pm

GunfusedX wrote:
^ slide protect down my man? or if not its cover 0 for a lob up top!

that's the whole point of the no assignment blitz...slide protect does nothing. but you could always try to go over the top like you said.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz   Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Kojak your not getting what im saying here. if you flip the play like shown above the lb in the no assignment will change to a db. this does not work if its a db. so the no assignment will be irrelevant if you flip it . hope i made it more clear!
Back to top Go down
kojak808

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz   Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:24 am

i do get what you're sayin bro...trust me. I'm just letting you know that when you flip the play, the LOLB and the SS lose their assignment instead of the ROLB and the FS, then they just stack the LOLB in the gap and fake blitz with the SS.
Back to top Go down
kojak808

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz   Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:28 am

just go to the practice field and try it out...and pls. don't get me wrong at...even though I already knew this, the tips you provide are much appreciated. I'm just letting ppl. know what players do to counter the trips to the right.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz   Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:07 am

if you see them aud just a quick hike b flip the play back but thanks for your input!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz   Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz Empty

Back to top Go down

Gunfused Tip # 2 beating the "no assignment" blitz
Page 1 of 1