Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz?

Go down 
+4
SasserAssassin
wangtangkiki
LOTT0042
elkonrado21
8 posters
AuthorMessage
elkonrado21

countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz? Empty
PostSubject: countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz?   countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:47 pm

How do you counter this blitz? The only thing that i found that worked for me is going down to goaline, but by doing that my passing game is pretty much non existent.
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz?   countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz? EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:00 pm

elkonrado21 wrote:
How do you counter this blitz? The only thing that i found that worked for me is going down to goaline, but by doing that my passing game is pretty much non existent.

flip the play or come out in an offensive set that has 3 wide receivers to one side.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz?   countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Really not the best idea to post the name of the play & formation.. I guess you didn't name the EXACT 3-4 formation..

My favorite way to defend vs. the no-assignment blitz is to play against opponents that aren't idiots.. like C4/MRL leagues.. although some guys are dumb.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz?   countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:23 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
Really not the best idea to post the name of the play & formation.. I guess you didn't name the EXACT 3-4 formation..

My favorite way to defend vs. the no-assignment blitz is to play against opponents that aren't idiots.. like C4/MRL leagues.. although some guys are dumb.
there are stupied guys
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz?   countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:31 pm

I'll be the first to take full credit for being an idiot....but I won't run that play like an a**hole.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz?   countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:38 pm

if you run it once or twice a game i wont care but if its like every rip ill be pissed
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz?   countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:16 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
Really not the best idea to post the name of the play & formation.. I guess you didn't name the EXACT 3-4 formation...
shocker kinda posted a video on it like it was some big secret or something lol
Back to top Go down
kojak808

PostSubject: Re: countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz?   countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Dudes in C4 definitely run this ish...weak!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz?   countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:47 pm

kojak808 wrote:

lol only the ones with no D...and those people dont win on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz?   countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Boldin wrote:
wangtangkiki wrote:
Really not the best idea to post the name of the play & formation.. I guess you didn't name the EXACT 3-4 formation...
shocker kinda posted a video on it like it was some big secret or something lol

Yeah, but he's a piece of sh!t. I don't keep track of him. All I know of him is that he steals other people's stuff and sells it. Classless.
Back to top Go down
kojak808

PostSubject: Re: countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz?   countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:41 pm

xHHx_megatron wrote:
kojak808 wrote:

lol only the ones with no D...and those people dont win on a regular basis.

I'm with you on this one mega!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz?   countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz? Empty

Back to top Go down

countering the 3-4 double z no assignment blitz?
Page 1 of 1