Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

UNSLIDEPROTECTABLE BLITZ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
finfever

finfever

UNSLIDEPROTECTABLE BLITZ Empty
PostSubject: UNSLIDEPROTECTABLE BLITZ   UNSLIDEPROTECTABLE BLITZ EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:19 am

Was labbing up a defense from 46. It has 2 rushing 1 contain and is ABSOLUTELY unslideprotectable. The way I run it, I have 5 guys in man and the other 3 in zones (2 purples and a yellow). I will post a detailed write up tomorrow when I have some free time. I was just seeing if there was a blitz out there already like this. I know there is blitzes where you rush the opposite side of blitz DE so if they do slide protect he will shoot free, but I have never heard of one that only uses 3 guys, and doesnt require a weak side blitzer. You can see where the blitz is coming from, and you cant do anything but block an extra guy.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: UNSLIDEPROTECTABLE BLITZ   UNSLIDEPROTECTABLE BLITZ EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:29 am

sounds good
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: UNSLIDEPROTECTABLE BLITZ   UNSLIDEPROTECTABLE BLITZ EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:43 am

There definitely are contain D nanos that uses only 3 players to bring pressure, but the way you describe it, it confuses me.. You say 2 purples.. You probably won't put 2 guys in purple zones on the same side.. so if 5 guys are in man cov.. 1 yellow, 2 purps..

This sounds interesting.. especially if you can't slide protect against it..

btw, the 3 man contain D nanos I speak of are the ones that can be slide protected against.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: UNSLIDEPROTECTABLE BLITZ   UNSLIDEPROTECTABLE BLITZ EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:00 am

my 34 rush sends 1 blitzer 1 contain, and if my opp starts to slide, then i add a 2nd guy on opposite side to have him from free
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNSLIDEPROTECTABLE BLITZ   UNSLIDEPROTECTABLE BLITZ Empty

Back to top Go down

UNSLIDEPROTECTABLE BLITZ
Page 1 of 1