Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6

Go down 
+2
Tru Statement
finfever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
finfever

finfever

The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6 Empty
PostSubject: The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6   The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Hey guys. I posted a topic a few days ago about an unslideprotectable blitz I was working on. I was gonna post it, but ive been so swamped with school that I didnt have any time. Anyways it doesnt really matter, because Tyler's blitz is almost identical to it haha. But mine it out of the 46, and i think it could be helpful with better players in for man to man coverage and so you dont have to audible from the 46 to the 155. This is just the 1 man blitz I was working on. My unslideprotectable blitz is similar, but will have to wait for another day to post it. Here it is

46 normal SS blitz.
-Spread Dline
-Put both DE's on yellow zones
-Put both DT's on Purple zones
-This will give you a nice layer of 4 guys over the middle of the field spread out very well, while also having 5 guys manned up. It is very hard to pass on this defense, you have to either try and beat it deep or throw short passed. Those 4 zones compliment man to man very nicely. Some may want to put the DE's on purples, but then I would put 1 DT on a yellow and the other on a spy. Putting both on a yellow doesnt really do anything because they are so close together. If you are going to do that I suggest shifting the line right and putting the DT directly over the center in a yellow and the other in a spy, dont spread the line. This will center the yellow zone. Make adjustments to the zones depending on your opponents tendancies.
-I use Howard and Groves and my DE's and Scott and Moss as my DT's to get the most out of the zones.
-Now take your blitzing MLB(McClain) and run him over and put him on a contain. You will notice he contains to the opposite side, just like tylers blitz.
-Now here is the tricky part. The difference between the 155 and 46 is the ROS DE. He is in the way. So what you are gonna do with your MLB that is in a contain and put right next to your ROS DE and kinda push him out of the way. It doesnt require much, just a little bump to move him over. You want your MLBs right foot(LOS) lined up with the RT right foot, and about 1-2 yards off the line of scrimmage.
-Now take your already blitzing SS(Branch) and reblitz him. Your going to line him up on the line of scrimmage and on the hip of the ROS DE, so they should be touching.
-So what you should have on the right part of your screen in the MLB in a contain with the right foot lined up with the right foot of the RT, then a DE in a yellow zone(or zone of your choice) touching the MLB, then a reblitzed SS touching the DE.

There you have it. If set up correctly this blitz will get in. Just play with the positioning of the MLB till you get him to pull the RT to the left and watch your safety shoot through. Hopefully this gives you a little better personnel than the 155 and saves you time so you dont have to audbile to it.

P.S., the blitz also can we done out of the cover 4. Same concept, but put DE's in purples, 1 DT in yellow and one is a spy. You need to flip the play though, so you arent blitzing your SS that is in a deep blue, and now will be in a yellow zone.

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6   The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:53 pm

I havent tried it, but this seems impossible to setup before the snap
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6   The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:02 pm

its not at all. If i can do it, im pretty sure most can do it. How I do it is right when huddle breaks spread line. Then start from LOS DE, yellow, purple, purple, yellow. Then switch to MLB and run him over, contain, and reblitz. Takes about 8 seconds. 7 if you do everything perfectly.
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6   The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:15 pm

i tried this it is actually very easy to set up, very nice blitz, thanks
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6   The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:56 pm

nice blitz man im gonna lab it soon and let you know what i think but mine actually doesnt need to be audibled to thats just what gibs does check my video out its pretty nice especially with branch
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6   The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:25 pm

i was playin around online..i didnt even remember the steps i shifted the line right instead of spreading it but it got me a pick with my dt lol
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6   The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:33 pm

I just found out this blitz works with the DE. You dont even need to use the SS. Spread your line run the blitzing MLB to the spot explained above, reblitz the DE, and boom. he will get in. Put everyone else in mans/zones of your choice
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6   The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:02 pm

you can do the same setup from inside blitz.

thats hwy i love inside blitz so much . you can do everything with it and the man alignment IMO is the best in the game
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6   The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 1 man blitz out of the 4-6
Page 1 of 1