Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

somebody quitting=no skill points for you?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

somebody quitting=no skill points for you? Empty
PostSubject: somebody quitting=no skill points for you?   somebody quitting=no skill points for you? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:17 am

Im currently on a 8 game win streak in which most, if not all, have quit on me and Im still on level 9. So what Im asking is if someone quits on you, you dont get your skill points?
Back to top Go down
Buccaneer2019

Buccaneer2019

PostSubject: Re: somebody quitting=no skill points for you?   somebody quitting=no skill points for you? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 am

You will only get skill points if your opponent quits in the second half. If they quit in the first you will get the win but no points.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: somebody quitting=no skill points for you?   somebody quitting=no skill points for you? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:00 am

yeah its great... i won 8 of last 9, every time i got no skill points all quit before the middle of second quarter, the one game i did lose tried to get it close and had the best biggest melt down ever after the not getting a win before when someone quit and now this i rarely play ranked.
Back to top Go down
stritzo

stritzo

PostSubject: Re: somebody quitting=no skill points for you?   somebody quitting=no skill points for you? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:26 pm

another thing u need to look out for is there record and level not saying u do but if u play a lower level guy with a lot of loses ib a row ur only going to get a few if not zero points
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: somebody quitting=no skill points for you?   somebody quitting=no skill points for you? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:35 pm

yeah i played a lot of games on a 30 day account level 10 rec 32 and 10, just started playing on my real account that i played a bunch on when madden first came out. level 3 15-4 on there but havent got a points in my last 8 wins but i do try to play ppl with good records, im definetly looking for a low dnf from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: somebody quitting=no skill points for you?   somebody quitting=no skill points for you? Empty

Back to top Go down

somebody quitting=no skill points for you?
Page 1 of 1