Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

IS YOUR PS3 CRASHING WHEN QUITTING MADDEN 12? HERES THE FIX..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JediCapricorn

JediCapricorn

IS YOUR PS3 CRASHING WHEN QUITTING MADDEN 12?  HERES THE FIX.. Empty
PostSubject: IS YOUR PS3 CRASHING WHEN QUITTING MADDEN 12? HERES THE FIX..   IS YOUR PS3 CRASHING WHEN QUITTING MADDEN 12?  HERES THE FIX.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:34 pm

For some reason whenever I quit Madden 12 on PS3 it crashes my PS3, causing a reset and an ERROR MESSAGE OPTION to appear upon restart..

I found a fix to this issue.. If you SIGN OUT of PSN before you quit the game, this will not happen.. To SIGN OUT of PSN press the PS BUTTON, then go to ACCOUNT MANAGENMENT (under PLAYSTATION NETWORK in XMB) and press TRIANGLE to SIGN OUT.. Then if you quit the game the PS3 will not crash.. I dont know why this happens , I believe its a game flaw..

JEDI
farao farao farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddencity.com
sLeeZyZeeLs

PostSubject: Re: IS YOUR PS3 CRASHING WHEN QUITTING MADDEN 12? HERES THE FIX..   IS YOUR PS3 CRASHING WHEN QUITTING MADDEN 12?  HERES THE FIX.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:22 pm

We do not condone quitting here.
Back to top Go down
JediCapricorn

JediCapricorn

PostSubject: Re: IS YOUR PS3 CRASHING WHEN QUITTING MADDEN 12? HERES THE FIX..   IS YOUR PS3 CRASHING WHEN QUITTING MADDEN 12?  HERES THE FIX.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:52 pm

dude, im not talking about quitting a game, im talking about when you quit MADDEN 12 to exit the game and return to XMB..

Back to top Go down
http://www.maddencity.com
sLeeZyZeeLs

PostSubject: Re: IS YOUR PS3 CRASHING WHEN QUITTING MADDEN 12? HERES THE FIX..   IS YOUR PS3 CRASHING WHEN QUITTING MADDEN 12?  HERES THE FIX.. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:35 pm

JediCapricorn wrote:
dude, im not talking about quitting a game, im talking about when you quit MADDEN 12 to exit the game and return to XMB..

Oh hahaha. I was joking around anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS YOUR PS3 CRASHING WHEN QUITTING MADDEN 12? HERES THE FIX..   IS YOUR PS3 CRASHING WHEN QUITTING MADDEN 12?  HERES THE FIX.. Empty

Back to top Go down

IS YOUR PS3 CRASHING WHEN QUITTING MADDEN 12? HERES THE FIX..
Page 1 of 1