Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

NOOB Defense online

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

NOOB Defense online Empty
PostSubject: NOOB Defense online   NOOB Defense online EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:08 am

I was just wondering if it's just me.. but it seems like the people online with very high wins just manual blitz the A gap.....
It's the most frustrating thing ever.. I just played someguy with 200 wins and 59 losses, and he just had 1 play on defense I think it's the QB spy, but i'm not sure... nothing I do could stop it, pinch line doesn't do a thing and when I motion a receiver to block in the A gap, he just user's the defender into coverage...
Does anyone know how to counter this, or is anyone else having the same issues???
Back to top Go down
jalapenos789

jalapenos789

PostSubject: Re: NOOB Defense online   NOOB Defense online EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:42 pm

QB Spy should be patched..

It still comes in sometimes but not that often. Did you try slide protecting or powerblocking your RB?
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: NOOB Defense online   NOOB Defense online EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Quick hike plays or quick tosses may frustrate them enough to abandon this play.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: NOOB Defense online   NOOB Defense online EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:04 pm

quick passes..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOOB Defense online   NOOB Defense online Empty

Back to top Go down

NOOB Defense online
Page 1 of 1