Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

TWIM 38 Mailbag

Go down 
+10
steelersfan0023
Militant X 1
UseRPicK101
bahdbwoy
jordantrav
wangtangkiki
xHEx DeathAngel
Geordaigs
Tru Statement
ZFarls
14 posters
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Need some money questions! Also let us know about lightning rounds, how many do you want? Trying to get a gunfused RC tutorial too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Tru Statement

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Can you give a tutorial on the Streak RC?
Back to top Go down
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:48 am

Last weekend commissioner Roger Goodell said multiple games will be held here in the UK with the possibilty of a London based franchise created in the next few years......what do you guys think?.... would this work with the timezone difference? and most importantly would players/teams/fans accept it?

Personally, i think if its not broke dont fix it.....the London game is getting bigger and bigger year on year.....with an atmosphere you could only describe as a mid season mini superbowl with the fan rallies, tailgate parties and the NFL hall of famers on show.....let it grow in its format now.

On the lightning round i think the balance is pretty much spot on... 2/3 a show depending on time.

Geordaigs
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:00 pm

What are some good defensive plays you can use with the Buffalo bills defense out of the 46 playbook?

They are getting lights out at LB so im trying to mix in a scheme with their defense.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:13 pm

How do you use Vince Young? I am a bit to nervous to actually rush with him because I fear that I will fumble.. I don't have a problem sliding.. it's just that if I can't get past the line of scrimmage, and I try to slide.. it throws to the Square WR.. How would you take advantage of VY?

And

How would you take advantage of the new look Titans?

Did you go to the London game Geordaigs?

Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:25 pm

I vote for 3 lightning rounds
Back to top Go down
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:39 am

I know the Cowboys have taken a hit lately with their recent performances but heyho its my team so i will stick with them, i just need to change up my scheme to stay competitive online.

The scheme i use at the minute .....(Texans, Cowboys PBs.....off tackles/HB zones, screens, tosses, slot trails, verticals etc) .....have either become stale as i have used them for awhile or have taken a dive because of a drop in ratings..... either, or i need to find something fresh for myself as my form online has dipped a little.

I am looking for something with a lot of disguise so maybe one based around a single formation.....a mate did mention Far twins from the West Coast .....what would you suggest guys?.

And yes Wang, i go with my wife every year .....i am subjected to a weekend of shopping and she to a game of football Smile
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:49 am

On def when the ball is snapped are you strafing, running normal or sprinting and when do you switch?
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:32 pm

This was brought up a while ago but still no answer. What do the green usernames online mean?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Geordaigs wrote:
I know the Cowboys have taken a hit lately with their recent performances but heyho its my team so i will stick with them, i just need to change up my scheme to stay competitive online.

The scheme i use at the minute .....(Texans, Cowboys PBs.....off tackles/HB zones, screens, tosses, slot trails, verticals etc) .....have either become stale as i have used them for awhile or have taken a dive because of a drop in ratings..... either, or i need to find something fresh for myself as my form online has dipped a little.

I am looking for something with a lot of disguise so maybe one based around a single formation.....a mate did mention Far twins from the West Coast .....what would you suggest guys?.

And yes Wang, i go with my wife every year .....i am subjected to a weekend of shopping and she to a game of football Smile

Oh wow.. I bet that was fun.. lol how was it to see my Broncos lose? Also, was there TIM TEBOW MANIA??!? when he scored a TD!!?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:10 pm

1. will you guys be coming out with a 3-4 defensive guide (BAL/NYJ) soon?

2. what is a solid defensive roster set up for the Ravens to run the 3-4 defense?

3. with all of the popularity of everyone running the 46 defense this year...in my being different....i would like to see at least 3-4 of the 34 defensive plays schemed together. man, man blitzes and blitzes w/cover 1,2,3, 4 behind them that are set up exactly alike.

4. what is a good scheme w/audibles out of the West Coast pb?

~Mili

Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:26 pm

After how many yards does it turn from acceleration to speed, and when you run the pall should you slide protect your line to aggressive
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:07 pm

whats your favorite man heat out of 34?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:16 pm

steelersfan0023 wrote:
After how many yards does it turn from acceleration to speed, and when you run the pall should you slide protect your line to aggressive

That's a pretty good question.. Speed should be factored in the whole entire time.. but I get what you are saying..

Here's an interesting nugget: Raiders LB Thomas Howard has 87 speed but ~82 accel.. McClain has 83 speed but 88 acc.. [roughly..] When I tested them by just putting them as WRs on streaks.. McClain kept up with Howard for 40 yds.. at about 40 yds there was only a 2 yd total difference.. it was crazy.. I should look into accel a LOT more.. It's weird though.. when I try to use Moreno/Ray Rice on tosses.. they don't break the big one for me.. but McFadden does.. [I guess because he has both speed and accel.. Moreno/Rice have only 88/90 speed but 97/96 accel..]
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Yeah I get exactly what ur saying wang it seems like it's affected differently sometimes I have always wondered this
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:14 pm

4th n goal from the 2 for the game... What would u rather do, Run or Pass?

AKA, what's your 2 point convo play?! Very Happy

Split Cowboy - TE Out, Chad?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:51 pm

WasItTehChad wrote:
4th n goal from the 2 for the game... What would u rather do, Run or Pass?

AKA, what's your 2 point convo play?! Very Happy

Split Cowboy - TE Out, Chad?! Very Happy

Gibs might pull out the Full House WR Dbl Shake for a quick pass...

....to the defender. haha jk Gibs but it was hilarious
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:15 pm

way 2 edit.. haha
Back to top Go down
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:59 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
Geordaigs wrote:

Oh wow.. I bet that was fun.. lol how was it to see my Broncos lose? Also, was there TIM TEBOW MANIA??!? when he scored a TD!!?

Every other Bronco fan had Tebow on the back of their Jersey Wang it seemed, the guy gets a lot of love from European Bronco supporters here.

The Wembley game is very different to what you get from a regular NFL game in the States, the diversity of support is very surreal...i had a Dutch Lions fan give me stick for wearing a Romo jersey for example....and inside the stadium every non Bronco fan got behind the 49ers to make it feel like a home game for the team as they knew the sacrifice they made by given up their true home game.....but the touchdown by Tebow also raised the roof.

If anyone gets a chance to fly to London from the US to catch a wembley game do it....its really something special for all NFL fans ....whatever team you support.

Anyways i know this is the TWIM mail bag post so i will leave it there, just wanted to reply to Wangs post.
Back to top Go down
Ryker3

Ryker3

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:31 pm

steelersfan0023 wrote:

Maybe its just me but blocking the opposite way of the zone, stretch, or power runs tends to give me the biggest holes. It makes sense as the linemen are blocking the defensive players away from the RB.

On draws I love to use aggressive blocking to help the linemen get up the field a bit.

On inside runs and tosses I have not found anything to be useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 38 Mailbag   TWIM 38 Mailbag Empty

Back to top Go down

TWIM 38 Mailbag
Page 1 of 1