Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

In person vs. online

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
direwolves14

In person vs. online Empty
PostSubject: In person vs. online   In person vs. online EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Hey all,

I usually win in person but lose online. Is this happening to anyone else? Also, it would help me greatly if someone could explain defense to me. What is cover 1 supposed to stop? What is cover 2 supposed to stop? What is cover 3 supposed to stop? What is cover 4 supposed to stop? I thought I knew this but apparently not because my defense is not good right now.
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: In person vs. online   In person vs. online EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:23 pm

A cover 2 zone is supposed to stop the shorter throws, but you only have 2 safeties deep so you are vulnerable in the deep part of the field

A cover 3 is is 3 players in deep blue zone so you can cover the deep pass a little better, but with a cover three you don't have as good of coverage on shorter throws

A cover 4 is 4 DBs deep so the deep pass is covered but you don't have the flats covered and you vulnerable on short throws. You should usually only run this when you know your opponent is throwing deep
Back to top Go down
jalapenos789

jalapenos789

PostSubject: Re: In person vs. online   In person vs. online EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:37 pm

What team are you playing with?

.. It could really explain why you are losing.
Back to top Go down
Sam Fisher

PostSubject: Re: In person vs. online   In person vs. online EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:08 pm

playing online can be a quick wake up call,,,with the competition and cheaters aka glitchers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In person vs. online   In person vs. online Empty

Back to top Go down

In person vs. online
Page 1 of 1