Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Cowboys fire Wade Phillips

Go down 
+8
Geordaigs
Alyoyo
Servo
black udder
xHHx_megatron
wangtangkiki
bahdbwoy
ezekjuninor
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Geordaigs wrote:
I think Jenkins shouldve been shown the door along with Wade for that play alone midway through the 3rd when he let Jones just walk into the end zone....the mans a disgrace shouldnt be allowed to wear the silver and blue colours again.

Bench Jenkins and Ball, give McGee a shot and get to the end of season with a tiny pinch of pride, ready for next season... were we hire Jon Gruden .....or Bill Cowher.

are you crazy??? Jenkins is coming off pro browl season...yes he isnt doing so good, but who doesnt have ups and downs in the nfl...you might as well bench the whole team for the cowboys...only thing left they can do now is play for experience and get better.
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Jenkins is having a very poor year this year
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:33 pm

so what..romo was having a poor year, the defense is having a poor year altogether, its not just jenkins..
Back to top Go down
Servo

Servo

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:32 pm

get a quarterback then everyone can start talking about them again lol
Back to top Go down
black udder

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Servo wrote:
get a quarterback then everyone can start talking about them again lol

So which available quarterbacks are available? How many QB's have better stats that he does? You give him a better o-line so he's not rushing his reads and I believe he's an extremely productive QB. I think few QB's match Peyton Manning and who else are you talking about? Just look at the stats. They speak for themselves.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:05 pm

they got a quarterback, its not all romo's fault its a team effort.

Romo can't catch the dropped passes,
Romo can't pick up the missed blocks
Romo can't cover WRs
Romo can't call Defensive/Offensive plays
Romo can't hold onto the ball for the Runningbacks
Romo can't run block for his running backs
Romo can't kick FGs for his team

Romo can motivate his team (which he is lacking)
Romo can make houte routes and call audibles (which he does great)
Romo can throw the ball (doesn't do that bad of a job)
Romo can scramble and make plays

People who blame Romo are ignorant a QB can only do so much
Not everyone can be Payton Manning

Romo put his team on his back and broke his collarbone lol

The difference between last year and this year isn't Romo
its the fact that the Cowboys have 0 Run game and 0 defense
Demarcus ware has been silenced...
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:24 pm

thank god the fired the Fin teddy bear. Im a die hard dallas fan Im heading to dallas in two weeks when they play the lions which i do beileve they will destroy them because stafford out which evens the qb situton also jason garetts first home game and john kitnas former team the signs are there im happy about that and i do beileve they need to draft another d secondary player and by the way there DBs suck I dont know how u could possibly say there good newan is the only one playing good this year and jenkins with the seaon he had last year he was awesome this year sucks and no ther Db is playing to there potiential on dallas U do relalize there defense is 27th in total yards giving up but u know u can say there DBs are still great?
Back to top Go down
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:59 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
Geordaigs wrote:
I think Jenkins shouldve been shown the door along with Wade for that play alone midway through the 3rd when he let Jones just walk into the end zone....the mans a disgrace shouldnt be allowed to wear the silver and blue colours again.

Bench Jenkins and Ball, give McGee a shot and get to the end of season with a tiny pinch of pride, ready for next season... were we hire Jon Gruden .....or Bill Cowher.

are you crazy??? Jenkins is coming off pro browl season...yes he isnt doing so good, but who doesnt have ups and downs in the nfl...you might as well bench the whole team for the cowboys...only thing left they can do now is play for experience and get better.

yes he isnt doing so good is pretty much the understatement of the year, the guy is a bum, that play in the 3rd lacked backbone, fight, dignity, passion and all the other clichéd descriptions of the man in my view.

Yes, others did not perform....but completely lacked the heart to EVEN try ?.....inexcusable.......gutless and unworthy to play for Americas team!

'Do you have the heart? Are you still playing all the way through? watch Mike Jenkins back off this tackle at the end, about as close as you can get to just spitting in Wade Phillips face......got to play the game, got to go make that hit, you never know that ball can come outta there.....not good enough' .......Cris Collinsworth
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:13 pm

trothirty3 wrote:
thank god the fired the Fin teddy bear. Im a die hard dallas fan Im heading to dallas in two weeks when they play the lions which i do beileve they will destroy them because stafford out which evens the qb situton also jason garetts first home game and john kitnas former team the signs are there im happy about that and i do beileve they need to draft another d secondary player and by the way there DBs suck I dont know how u could possibly say there good newan is the only one playing good this year and jenkins with the seaon he had last year he was awesome this year sucks and no ther Db is playing to there potiential on dallas U do relalize there defense is 27th in total yards giving up but u know u can say there DBs are still great?

ignorant cowboys fan ^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Servo

Servo

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:39 am

romo has the stats not arguing with that but he isnt a leader,never once do u see him motivating his team on the sideline,everytime on sundaynight football what do u see romo doing....sitting on the bench by himself,the quarterback is the guy everyone looks to on sunday,and id hate to look over at him as my quarterback on sunday especially @ playoff time
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:36 am

Megatron_81 wrote:
so what..romo was having a poor year, the defense is having a poor year altogether, its not just jenkins..

When people say poor, they mean he's had a very terrible year.. He looks like a rookie out there..
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:40 am

Servo wrote:
romo has the stats not arguing with that but he isnt a leader,never once do u see him motivating his team on the sideline,everytime on sundaynight football what do u see romo doing....sitting on the bench by himself,the quarterback is the guy everyone looks to on sunday,and id hate to look over at him as my quarterback on sunday especially @ playoff time

Every time I see Romo on the bench, they show him smiling & joking around with Kitna or McGee..

Btw.. Lions will beat the Cowboys... The Lions are TOUGH.. even w/o Stafford.. Shaun Hill was great while he was out.. they played every game hard.. poor Lions Sad
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:20 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
Servo wrote:

Every time I see Romo on the bench, they show him smiling & joking around with Kitna or McGee..

Btw.. Lions will beat the Cowboys... The Lions are TOUGH.. even w/o Stafford.. Shaun Hill was great while he was out.. they played every game hard.. poor Lions Sad

I hope not...I will be pissed..again
Back to top Go down
Servo

Servo

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:08 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
Servo wrote:

ya thats probly cus they were winning,watch what happens when there down by 20
Back to top Go down
black udder

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:16 am

Servo wrote:

How often do you see other quarterbacks fired up on the sideline? Not much. Not really. You see a highlight here and there, Brady's being the most popular right now I'd imagine. If you're a Cowboy's fan, you've seen Romo trying to fire up the team, too.

If you watch Peyton, what you see is the QB working on pictures and with the offense to work around what the defense is doing and Romo does the same thing.

I'm not putting Romo in the HOF or anything, he has his share of mistakes, but he plays almost all his games (took ever snap last year), has tried to improve every year (has reduced picks, fumbles and changed his mechanics since he started) and with the exception of blow outs, he's put the team in a position to win more games than not.

Sure the team hasn't won it all and have under achieved, but I don't believe you can pin that on the QB position. He's been good enough to go as far as the rest of the team can go. Unfortunately, other parts of the team have caved at inopportune times.

They've also had some of the most insanely bad luck this year.

Add to that the injuries to so many backups and it's not a surprise they're suffering.

As for Jenkins - well, he's talented. First thing you want to try is to get him playing better. cutting him would only hurt the team. We all agree you can't give up on a play like he did, but he's done it before and then played well. Just need to get him and any others playing hard for 4 quarters if, for no other reason, it's their *job*. Which Garrett is all about - do your job. It's expected of me everyday, no reason it shouldn't be expected of them. Show up and earn your paycheck.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Lol the only quarterbacks that i ever see get fired up are Tom Brady and Philip Rivers
Back to top Go down
black udder

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:18 pm

And Rivers version of fired up is questionable Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys fire Wade Phillips   Cowboys fire Wade Phillips - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowboys fire Wade Phillips
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2