Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

New to Madden Comp.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MaddenNoob328

New to Madden Comp. Empty
PostSubject: New to Madden Comp.   New to Madden Comp. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:24 am

Hello guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. I am actually going to be buying my first gaming console since PS2 lol. But I will be purchasing Madden 2011 of course. Ive played Madden for years but the level of competition within my friends are horrible where basically I pick the same Cover 2 play defense every single play and get picks...that's how bad the competition was.

I am ready to take my gaming to at least level 1 which it's not. I would APPRECIATE if someone could work with me once I get my PS3 this upcoming weekend. At this point I am a FULL ROOKIE, I know the different offensive positions and a few defensive positions.

I don't know how to read coverages, man or D or really how to maneuver players. Ive been reading this site for quite some time now but never had a account because I never really owned Madden until this weekend coming.

I really wanna be a good player at least to be a contender, I am willing to put in the work 1000%.

A little bit about my Madden history, I mostly played Madden 09. I am a Run-First team always. I liked using the Saints or really and team with a good running pair. I borrowed my friends XBOX for about two weeks when he went out of town and played it alot. I found the West Coast PB to be something that fit me. Short plays and run plays....

That's just a little about me...basically I know .0000000001% of what everyone knows here. I am looking for someone to teach me Madden from scratch essentially. I know it will take time and effort on my part and patience on others. But please, I love strategy games and I love football. Madden is best of both worlds.

So if one of you guys or anyone can help me out, maybe start with the basics until I get my ps3 on saturday. As for as maybe how to read defenses, or maybe even more basic as far as hot routes, slide protection, run commit...any of that stuff...these are terms I've saw on this site in the year or so I've been reading hear yet I have no clue what some of them do.

Again I ask if someone would be willing to help...I will give my AIM if any needs. I know there are alot of Madden hardcore fans out there and I hope one will be willing to help a noob out. The length of this post should kinda show my dedication LOLZ.

Please help a noob out.

Thanks.

-MaddenNOOB
Back to top Go down
MaddenNoob328

PostSubject: Re: New to Madden Comp.   New to Madden Comp. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:42 am

Also if there are any guides I can purchase on this site, guides, ebooks or w/e to explain the game etc...as mentioned before I know somethings but I rather learn EVERYTHING from scratch..please help.
Back to top Go down
MaddenNoob328

PostSubject: Re: New to Madden Comp.   New to Madden Comp. EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Hey guys, i posted this up about 3 wks ago but due to unforseen circumstances I wasnt able to get madden BUTTTT I just bought it today!!

So please anyone out there hit me up, my AIM name is IBULONG328 im not on Madden right now but will be a bit later....please

I am a total noob if you don't mind helping me out get at me on AIM or hit me up with ur AIM, ty very much, I know this place rocks and they'll be some willing to help, thanks in advance!

MADDENNOOB!
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: New to Madden Comp.   New to Madden Comp. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:07 pm

the place to post to get help is the Madden General section, so go ahead and post there and try to be specific with what you need help with, and im sure many people here will provide you with the information you need and more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Madden Comp.   New to Madden Comp. Empty

Back to top Go down

New to Madden Comp.
Page 1 of 1