Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Could use some better comp!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slimreaper256

Slimreaper256

Could use some better comp!!! Empty
PostSubject: Could use some better comp!!!   Could use some better comp!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:25 am

Wats going on guys? I'll get straight to the point here. I'm trying to get better at the game. While I'm nowhere near a noob. I feel like my Madden skill has hit a wall. I recently left an Online Franchise I had dominated for the past two seasons (I only lost one game by 3 in 2 seasons, and that was on an overthrow by Vick when my guy was open in the endzone). While it was fun to win that much, I know that its not gonna get me where I wanna go Madden wise. So if anybody wants to run a game or 2 on the PS3 just post your PSN in the thread. My "Friends List" is currently full but I'll make room for good players.

Thanks in advance,
Slim Cool
Back to top Go down
GoldenRage

GoldenRage

Could use some better comp!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could use some better comp!!!   Could use some better comp!!! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:08 pm

@Slimreaper256 you're more than welcome to JOIN one of our leagues at MaddenRevolution.com We offer Classic (custom) and Franchise leagues for players of all skill levels. So if you're looking for some stiff competition, feel free and visit Madden Revolution.

Could use some better comp!!! Madden-revolution-72-white-
GoldenRage
Co-Commissioner of MaddenRevolution.com
Follow me on Twitter @GoldenRage1
https://twitter.com/#!/GoldenRage1
Back to top Go down
http://MaddenRevolution.com

Could use some better comp!!!
Page 1 of 1