Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

I'm not trying to spam you guys with pointless topics ... and half the posts didnt even count

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jray511

I'm not trying to spam you guys with pointless topics ... and half the posts didnt even count Empty
PostSubject: I'm not trying to spam you guys with pointless topics ... and half the posts didnt even count   I'm not trying to spam you guys with pointless topics ... and half the posts didnt even count EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:24 pm

I did it because i wanted to play in the the xbox 360 tournament.... and if it bothered you so much you didnt have to go ahead and click on it you could have ignored it
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

I'm not trying to spam you guys with pointless topics ... and half the posts didnt even count Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not trying to spam you guys with pointless topics ... and half the posts didnt even count   I'm not trying to spam you guys with pointless topics ... and half the posts didnt even count EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Half of the posts didn't count because you spammed us with pointless topics.
We know you really wanted to play in the 360 tournament. You should post more often.. I believe Farls made a 25 post count limit so veteran members of the site can get in first before people that just join for the tournament.

Also.. Posting TOPICS is NOT the best way to get your post count up.. That just is beginning to be banned/have your topics deleted.. You should post something to help others on the site.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: I'm not trying to spam you guys with pointless topics ... and half the posts didnt even count   I'm not trying to spam you guys with pointless topics ... and half the posts didnt even count EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Weak Jray, I know you from twitter and would have let you in. Most people with 1-2 posts never play. Most of those topics stunk
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
jray511

PostSubject: Re: I'm not trying to spam you guys with pointless topics ... and half the posts didnt even count   I'm not trying to spam you guys with pointless topics ... and half the posts didnt even count EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:42 pm

it wont happen again i felt you were going to be strict about the post count and i only had 11 or 12 and i knew i wouldnt be able to get 25 posts by the time the tournament selections would be picked .... i apologize i hope everyone on madden bible accepts it but if you dont its okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not trying to spam you guys with pointless topics ... and half the posts didnt even count   I'm not trying to spam you guys with pointless topics ... and half the posts didnt even count Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not trying to spam you guys with pointless topics ... and half the posts didnt even count
Page 1 of 1