Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Childress Fired

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZAN

ZAN

Childress Fired Empty
PostSubject: Childress Fired   Childress Fired EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:33 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5838652
Back to top Go down
chipadelphia

chipadelphia

Childress Fired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childress Fired   Childress Fired EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:39 pm

Didn't they say a few weeks ago he was safe for the season?

I think they need to look into getting a tried and true coach like Dungy or Cowher.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chipmezo.com
ZAN

ZAN

Childress Fired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childress Fired   Childress Fired EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Cowher won't want that job. He will want to go somewhere where he immediately has control to be his own GM and implement his 3-4 defense.

Wilf won't give him that power.

d@mn shame that the Bears are overachieving right now, and saving Lovie Smith's job. Looks like 2-3 more years of Tampa 2. I was hoping they'd go 5-11, draft the top tackle in the draft, bring in Cowher, move Peppers to OLB (his dream job in a 3-4), put Briggs in the middle aside Urlacher, move Harris the 3-4 DE, let Anthony Adams/Marcus Harrison hog the middle, Henry Melton/Izzy Idonije at the other 3-4 DE, let Tillman ballhawk at SS, play Bowman and Jennings outside, and draft/sign a true FS. That makes MOST sense to me. Getting Tommie Harris out of double team situations seems to me like the best fit...but Lovie will continue to waste him at the disruptive 3 technique, which he has shown that he doesn't have the power and balance needed.
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

Childress Fired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childress Fired   Childress Fired EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:49 pm

^^ Agreed that would be tough.. Best move the packers ever made was going to the 3-4
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Childress Fired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childress Fired   Childress Fired EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:23 pm

knew this was coming! no big surprise!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Childress Fired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childress Fired   Childress Fired Empty

Back to top Go down

Childress Fired
Page 1 of 1