Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YngClassic

YngClassic

McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom! Empty
PostSubject: McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom!   McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:28 pm

An assistant manager at McDonald's was fired after allowing Minnesota Vikings star Adrian Peterson to use the bathroom while the restaurant was closed.

While working the late-night drive-thru shift at 3 a.m., a female employee encountered a man standing outside the window who asked to come inside and use the restroom. After a little while, she realized it was the popular Minnesota Vikings star and opened the door for him to come inside and use the facilities. (The seating area at the restaurant is normally closed during the late-night hours.)

[Related: 'SportsCenter' anchors high-five over coach's firing]

One week later, the mother of three was fired for the offense.

"He's a public figure... I know him better than some of the maintenance people that come in and out," she told The Consumerist. "I never thought in a million years that that decision was going to cost me my career."

Jeez, McDonald's. It's not like she was letting in Brett Favre(notes) or Bryant McKinnie(notes). He's Adrian Peterson, the most famous Vikings player of all! If you can't do a solid for AD, who can you?

There's a silver lining at the end of these golden arches, though: After the local media reported on the woman's termination, McDonald's gave her back her old job.

[Rewind: Army colonel in Afghanistan fired for criticizing PowerPoint]

Let this be a lesson to all you fast-food employees keen on handing out favors to famous athletes. It doesn't matter if Tom Brady(notes) walks through those doors; he has to pay $0.39 for supersizing just like everyone else.

Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom!   McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:36 pm

management must be bear/packers fans Sad
Back to top Go down
ZackMc72

ZackMc72

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom!   McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Why was AP working outside a McDonalds at 3am?
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom!   McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:34 pm

ZackMc72 wrote:

smh...he needed to use the bathroom

the lady that was working at mc at 3 am let him in.. hope that clears it up
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom!   McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
ZackMc72 wrote:

smh...he needed to use the bathroom

the lady that was working at mc at 3 am let him in.. hope that clears it up

LMAO4-5MINSTR8T! mega you are hilarious for that!
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom!   McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:42 pm

mcdonalds is fucken *** i work there and it sucks balls they cut ur hours for any lil things even if uhave diapheria and cant come in i mean cmon

if i saw LT i wud give him whatever he wants Smile be liek u 4 big macs and heres ur powerade sir and ur golden chair

i had a NFL former head coach come in and watch CNN and eat salad was pretty sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom!   McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom! Empty

Back to top Go down

McDonald's employee fired for letting Peterson use the restroom!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: