Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Sgibs advances to 3rd round!

Go down 
+3
Patsfan26
dmtnt
i3rian 87
7 posters
AuthorMessage
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

Sgibs advances to 3rd round! Empty
PostSubject: Sgibs advances to 3rd round!   Sgibs advances to 3rd round! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Sgibs advances to the 3rd round as goes through the round 2 Gamestop tournament.

Game 1

sgibs-14

"scruff"-7

Game 2

sgibs- 10

John- 0

Game 3

sgibs- 10

Buzz- 3

Game 4

sgibs- 35

Nick- 10

September 12, 2009 Patriot Place round 3 Madden Bible will be there looking to book OUR ticket to Arizona!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
dmtnt

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs advances to 3rd round!   Sgibs advances to 3rd round! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:01 pm

very nice!
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs advances to 3rd round!   Sgibs advances to 3rd round! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:07 pm

Do u think guys like problem and one9 play in the gamestop tourny
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs advances to 3rd round!   Sgibs advances to 3rd round! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:09 pm

proberbly at there local 1.and gj sgibs doin mb proud Wink
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs advances to 3rd round!   Sgibs advances to 3rd round! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:11 pm

I lost in the 2nd round unfortunately... Got matched up with the Captain again in the Final 4 and he beat me 10-7 Crying or Very sad ... So close, o well theres always next year.
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs advances to 3rd round!   Sgibs advances to 3rd round! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Wow that's bad luck. Where do u live.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs advances to 3rd round!   Sgibs advances to 3rd round! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:03 pm

crew howd he beat u?(like gimme the breakdown of what happened)
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs advances to 3rd round!   Sgibs advances to 3rd round! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:09 pm

thanks for the suppot guys!

i plugged MB while i was there

hopeeuflly we will have some new members!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
chris

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs advances to 3rd round!   Sgibs advances to 3rd round! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:10 pm

yeh boi sgibs way 2do it Wink
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs advances to 3rd round!   Sgibs advances to 3rd round! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:23 am

I live a little north of Green Bay... Captain is from Green Bay so seeing that my town doesn't have many people Green Bay is the closest Gamestop and theres 2 of them there. I went to the Mall one and played Cap first round and beat him... But after Captain called his friend who was playing at a different one and he said that the other one, which is about 5 mins away was being delayed. So he went over there and played and owned. So basically I get to Appleton and am like wtf is he doing here but whatever. I get there and he's giving me crap the whole time about how he's gonna pound me and I'm garbage and whatever. So the brackets are random drawn and come out and my side is just loaded, probably the 3 best players at the place were on my side. So I win my first game 7-0, stopping the guy short with about 1 min to play and breaking a screen for 60 yards to seal it. My next game I play this kid and he quits early me up 28-7. So level 3 me vs captain again and basically he had a good user pick and broke a big run out of Wildcat to go up 7-0 then I got stopped at about his 40 and he kicked a 55 yarder before half to go up 10-0. 2nd half I scored 10-7 and he ran the clock down... he used the whole 40 second clock before each play most of the game. But anyway yeah so he beat me and he is a very good player but can't stand him lol... So if Sgibs u read this I really hope u kick his *** because he is annoying and cocky and shouldn't even be playing because I knocked him out in round 1 lol and after our game today he wouldn't shake my hand even though i'm the only person to beat him.

Also, this is kinda off topic but he claimed, and it sure seemed like, he had a bump and run glitch because it would take my receivers forever to get off the ball even with motion and it really threw off my passing game. Anybody hear of this??? maybe gibs or farls.

Anyway lol that's my story.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs advances to 3rd round!   Sgibs advances to 3rd round! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:09 am

Patsfan26 wrote:
Do u think guys like problem and one9 play in the gamestop tourny

nah, for the most part all of those big name guys were at the MLG Event this weekend in Dallas.

I shouldn't say it is going to be easy to win this for sgibs, but, pretty much all of the "Madden Celebrities" were not playing in the GameStop tourney, taking away a LOT of major competition for him. Should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs advances to 3rd round!   Sgibs advances to 3rd round! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:39 am

TheCrew22 wrote:
I live a little north of Green Bay... Captain is from Green Bay so seeing that my town doesn't have many people Green Bay is the closest Gamestop and theres 2 of them there. I went to the Mall one and played Cap first round and beat him... But after Captain called his friend who was playing at a different one and he said that the other one, which is about 5 mins away was being delayed. So he went over there and played and owned. So basically I get to Appleton and am like wtf is he doing here but whatever. I get there and he's giving me crap the whole time about how he's gonna pound me and I'm garbage and whatever. So the brackets are random drawn and come out and my side is just loaded, probably the 3 best players at the place were on my side. So I win my first game 7-0, stopping the guy short with about 1 min to play and breaking a screen for 60 yards to seal it. My next game I play this kid and he quits early me up 28-7. So level 3 me vs captain again and basically he had a good user pick and broke a big run out of Wildcat to go up 7-0 then I got stopped at about his 40 and he kicked a 55 yarder before half to go up 10-0. 2nd half I scored 10-7 and he ran the clock down... he used the whole 40 second clock before each play most of the game. But anyway yeah so he beat me and he is a very good player but can't stand him lol... So if Sgibs u read this I really hope u kick his *** because he is annoying and cocky and shouldn't even be playing because I knocked him out in round 1 lol and after our game today he wouldn't shake my hand even though i'm the only person to beat him.

Also, this is kinda off topic but he claimed, and it sure seemed like, he had a bump and run glitch because it would take my receivers forever to get off the ball even with motion and it really threw off my passing game. Anybody hear of this??? maybe gibs or farls.

Anyway lol that's my story.

delay bump n run
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs advances to 3rd round!   Sgibs advances to 3rd round! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:57 pm

That's what I thought it was... I said that to him that I thought it was and he was like no I'm the only one that knows about this. Hopefully if you 2 both make Arizona that you kill him.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs advances to 3rd round!   Sgibs advances to 3rd round! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:39 pm

wow thats weird tuff luck tho >.<
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs advances to 3rd round!   Sgibs advances to 3rd round! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 5:26 pm

Congrats on the win Sgibs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs advances to 3rd round!   Sgibs advances to 3rd round! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sgibs advances to 3rd round!
Page 1 of 1