Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Brady or Vick for MVP???

Go down 
+11
Buccaneer2019
SasserAssassin
jordanl95
Tyler1281
WFColonel56
Militant X 1
ezekjuninor
xHHx_JayNizz
xHHx_megatron
ZAN
WhenInD0UBT
15 posters
AuthorMessage
WhenInD0UBT

WhenInD0UBT

Brady or Vick for MVP??? Empty
PostSubject: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:48 pm

I think this is one of the closest discussions in recent years towards MVP. Both are leading their teams to 1st round Byes...

Brady- 31 TD's 4 INt's 3,561 109.9 rating.

Vick- 20 TD 5 INT's 2,755 103.6 rating and 8 td's 613 yards rushing in only 11 games...

I think the Golden Boy will win MVP because he is clearly the best "true" Quarterback this year. Living in NH I get to watch the Pats very closely and I personally think Brady and this Pats offensive attack is better than the 2007 team.

At the same time, Vick is clearly my favorite person to watch in the NFL. Easily the most explosive and if he was healthy all season whose to say he wouldn't have thrown for 3,500 and run for 1,000 with 30 and 10 td's?

Loving this NFL season this year...

Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Brady over Vick all day....

PLEASE give Tom Brady all of Vick's weapons and ask Vick to work with Welker and a couple TEs....

See what would happen? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:02 pm

ZAN wrote:
Brady over Vick all day....

PLEASE give Tom Brady all of Vick's weapons and ask Vick to work with Welker and a couple TEs....

See what would happen? lol

Had a discussion with my boys the other night about this. Definitely have to agree with you on this one Zan. I would like to see what Vick's success would be like if he was throwing to players like Welker, Branch, and Woodhead. Lol.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:23 pm

vick has become a better all around player because of andy reid. not jackson or maclin.

but yea brady over vick anyday.

vick has reached the playoffs before with algae crumpler, peerless price, michael jenkins... give the man some credit.

Brady is working with veteran receivers (except the te's and tate)

while vick has is starting his first season after being away for like 2 years and on top of that is working with people that are in thier 2nd season. jackson, maclin, mccoy, I dunno bout celek (might be his 3rd)

Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:00 am

ya i agree ^^^
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:49 am

Brady Brady Brady dats all i got
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Vick.

he is the "comback" story of the year! MVP simply means who is more valuable to their teams overall success. Brady? of course he is and he is a bad boy! however, so is Vick!

although Brady may not have all of the "weapons" that Vick has at his disposal as some of you say; it is interesting to see that no one says that when the Patriots are mopping up the floor with teams (i.e. the Jets the other night) with their no name players. smh!

to me....the Patriots are a well-oiled machine to the degree, that someone else could step in and run the QB spot (i.e. Matt Cassell). the Eagles? not so! if Vick goes down...they are done!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:04 pm

vick......Brady's last game sealed my vote, he barely beat GB without AR
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Brady
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Vick. That comeback.... the athleticism... the poise.... just cant go again his explosiveness.
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:44 am

The winner of the MVP will probably go to who ever wins the super bowl
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:21 pm

I got vick he had less to do it with. There O line is terrible and he is also putting up rushing numbers.
Back to top Go down
Buccaneer2019

Buccaneer2019

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:57 am

SasserAssassin wrote:
I got vick he had less to do it with.

Ummmm no....
So the guy jerking in your sig didnt help Vick out at all??
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:03 am

DJax is good once he gets the ball (in space) but imo he is still raw and undeveloped. He CAN and HAS been taken out of games. IMO I would rather have welker over jax.
Back to top Go down
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:39 am

Desean is a game-changer, something wes welker has never truly been.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:15 am

yea DJax is a game changer but Welker is far more consistant than every WR in the NFL (even the great roddy white lol)....
Back to top Go down
Jukez

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Lets not say brady is winning wit nothing. Wes Welker has been one of the best slot WR's in the NFL for a few years. The Pats drafted the best TE class in the NFL and he got Deion Branch back who he already had chemistry with.

This season Brady is MVP, but Vick is still doing something amazing since he hadn't seen a start in 2 years.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:03 pm

There were 3 MVP contenders entering Week 16:

Matt Ryan: Had the ball with about 5 min left and the chance to drive the field to win. He went about 15 yards, Falcons had to punt, and they never saw the ball again.

Mike Vick: Entered a very win-able game against a depleted Vikings team. He threw an interception and lost two fumbles, one of which tied the game up on the way to losing the game and losing the chance at a bye.

Tom Brady: Threw 3 touchdown passes, set the record for consecutive passes thrown without an interception at 319, and locked up the first overall seed in the AFC.

Voters have two impressions that matter the most: First impression, and last impression. They all had solid first impressions, but two of the three left sour tastes in the mouths of the voters after Week 16.

Brady is the MVP, 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:16 am

WFColonel56 wrote:
yea DJax is a game changer but Welker is far more consistant than every WR in the NFL (even the great roddy white lol)....

Actually Welker has more drops than any other WR in the league.
After Vick's performance on Monday the MVP race is over, Bray wins
Back to top Go down
DeFenSive

DeFenSive

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Vick But Brady will win I like How Vick plays and once he learns a lil more tricks he will be very hard weapon to stop
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Brady for sure, he broke that record
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Vick has the potential to one day be the MVP, but not this year. Brady was just too good.

What Vick really needs to do is figure out a way to get hit less because he won't be able to play really long if he keeps getting hit hard as frequently as he does.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brady or Vick for MVP???   Brady or Vick for MVP??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brady or Vick for MVP???
Page 1 of 1