Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme

Go down 
+2
datnodude
Kingz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingz

Kingz

Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme   Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:33 am

Note i play with the miami dolphins and this scheme is absolute fire with them especially with the way i have it set up with cameron wake as the main pass rusher

now im not the best player in the world or anything but my first game going online with this scheme i recorded 4 FF's 2 INT's 5 Sacks and held my opponent to less then 50% completion percentage

I use these in passing situations only but they can slow down the run especially if they try to run a toss or off tackle.

They have very little pre snap adjustments and i try to bring pressure from different sides with the same look.My subs and packages are
1.SS at Nickle back
2.My 2 best lineman at DT position
3.My best pass rushing LB at RILB

BUCK SLANT 3
1.Show blitz and freeze the D
2.If you have time scoot the SS outside the LDE

This play is pretty good as is,as far as blitz angles and line stunts go.I like to make sure that my rush is coming from the short side of the feild.Meaning i want my saftey who is in a hook zone covering the most ground.I will be manually controlling him or the MLB who is also in a hook zone.flip the play if needed.

INSIDE BLITZ 3
1.Show blitz and freeze D
2.Reblitz the RILB

3.optional-put the LILB in a qb spy or flat zone

On this play i put the LILB on a qb spy witch would create a 3 deep 4 under zone with a 4 man rush.What i am doing is disguising were the 3rd and 4th man are coming from while having solid coverage

For this play I change my package back to normal.Subs stay the same.

CB FOX BLITZ
1.Show blitz and freeze D
2.Put the LCB into a deep half zone.he is blitzing by default
3.scoot the SS outside the LDE and blitz the SS

DT blitz (all around D)

heat
1.show blitz
2.pinch lbs
3.globally blitz all lbs.

have a fast guy in the ilb position and decent at least 80 speed b gap blitz, not crazy fast but if you run the coverage mixed in it can cause alot of problems

coverage
1.show blitz,
2.pinch lbs
3.globally put lbs in zone

put olbs in either a purple or light blue. if needed spy one of the dts.

Back to top Go down
datnodude

Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme   Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:40 pm

i tried workin with the 245 when madden came out but i got away from it think i like 155 better but ill check these out
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1

IRISHFBFAN1

Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme   Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Anybody running this on a regular basis, the 2-4-5 that is or Kingz scheme? I like this set like I do the odd split with the chargers because of the emphasis on the linebackers and that is my teams strength. I know some people who swear by this defense and love it to stop the run as well. Just wanted your guys thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ncaastrategy.com/
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme   Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:39 pm

2-4-5 is very similar to odd split.

2-4-5 is great for a team like the Ravens with POWER DT's with cody and ngata.

great stuff kings looking good.

2-4-5 is nice for setting up the contain D bc you can just global blitz the backers straight down! (aka the DE's)
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
IRISHFBFAN1

IRISHFBFAN1

Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme   Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:03 pm

Good stuff gibs, I am looking at this set along with the odd split. The thing about the 2-4-5 is I get a few more coverages to utilize as opposed to the oodd split.

Do you guys think the 2-4-5 is strong enough to handle some run sets like I form Normal, strong close, strong I normal etc...or No? With the odd split I have been able to spread the line, crash dline, reblitz ROLB and LDE to get those guys upfield and turn everything back inside. I think you can do the same thing with the 2-4-5, even a little easier because both of those outside guys on the line are linebackers so all you have to do is (rb and r stick rt and lt) I got 2 good strong tackles, and the line backers are the strength of the chargers, might work out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ncaastrategy.com/
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme   Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 5:20 pm

We're wanting faster OLBs with this, right? Running with the Packers, I think with Raji and Jenkins on the line, Hawk/Matthews at ROLB/LOLB and Bishop/Barnett as my LILB/RILB this could be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme   Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Yes sirrrrrr!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
zboy365

zboy365

Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme   Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:51 pm

i like how the plays you have listed have simple setups good stuff may check it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme   Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingz 2-4-5 Scheme
Page 1 of 1