Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!

Go down 
+7
cat-burgler
nitka
StupidDialUp
chipadelphia
sgibs
claymaker_52
GoldenRage
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GoldenRage

GoldenRage

Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! Empty
PostSubject: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:47 am

Fellas, I encourage everyone to sign up for Madden Revolution's NEW Virtual GM League. It's one of the easiest leagues you'll ever be a part of because of your ROLE AS GM. Like I said before, it's fantasy football MRL style. Your basically stepping off the field and into the owner's box as your compete against others for GM supremacy in an effort to be named TOP GM after 5 simulated season. Yes, I said simulated seasons which means no games are manually played which is why it's called Virtual GM. The sweet part about this league is if your GM skills are good enough to take a team to the superbowl, you will see your team playing a live simulated superbowl game in spectator mode via USTREAM courtesy of Madden Revolution! So don't waste time, go to MaddenRevolution.com for more details!!!
Back to top Go down
http://MaddenRevolution.com
claymaker_52

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:36 am

I was just thinking about something, if we're not playing any games why not expand this thing out to 10 seasons even. Just an idea I was floating around my head.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:20 pm

i want you all to know that back in the day circa Madden 2003-Madden 2004 I was known around my hometown as the best Chise GM of all time.

you are all in for trouble on this one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
chipadelphia

chipadelphia

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:21 pm

I need a ps3...Nitka send me one, I want to do this Virtual GM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chipmezo.com
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:41 pm

Sibs, I need that stud DT you got up there in New England...or a solid LB...i know you love speed and my beloved Saints have a ton of it. Holla at a playa...
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:58 pm

chipadelphia wrote:
I need a ps3...Nitka send me one, I want to do this Virtual GM.

We will be expanding to XBox in a few weeks I promise you!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
cat-burgler

cat-burgler

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:23 am

sgibs wrote:
i want you all to know that back in the day circa Madden 2003-Madden 2004 I was known around my hometown as the best Chise GM of all time.

you are all in for trouble on this one!

FIRST OF ALL THIS IS 2011, AND THERE IS A NEW KID ON THE BLOCK, AND THIS AINT KANSAS DORTHY....LOL...LOL Smile)
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:45 am

Black n Yellow will be winning this GM challenge!!!

MRL steelers GM mode GET BIG!!!!!

this is gunna be a diff spin on the game and not as stressful as actual playing games all you gotta do is sit back and manage your people
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
GoldenRage

GoldenRage

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Exactly King-Jason, and it all starts with setting the foundation of your squad via the fantasy draft on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
GoldenRage

GoldenRage

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:07 pm

FREE AGENT CLAIMING: (24 hr claim period) A new VIRTUAL GM POLICY will be in effect in regards to free agency. Say there is a stud free agent which you would like to claim, another GM can make a claim for that same player with in a 24hr period by placing a higher bid then what you'll be spending on him in terms of market points. VIRTUAL GM will test your managing skills in all aspects. If you havent signed up, do so asap and claim a team!!!
Back to top Go down
shorticus

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:16 pm

If 2 people make the same offer to the Free Agent (market points) and the 24 hour period ends it goes to the team that is higher on the market right?

I hope you won't post the bid publically cause that would change a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
GoldenRage

GoldenRage

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:46 pm

No, if a player you want is already in claim status, in order for you to snatch him away from the other GM, you would have to place a higher bid in terms of points. It's all about how much you're are willing to spend on a free agent. Something every GM needs to be wise about especially when it comes to possible injuries.
Back to top Go down
GoldenRage

GoldenRage

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:54 pm

You also bring up a good point regarding posting bids publically. As of now, all bids will be kept confidential until player has been officially claimed then we will announce how much a team spent on acquiring that player.

Last edited by GoldenRage on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shorticus

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Wait, but it should not be made public when someone submits a claim because it takes away from the strategy.

You don't make it public when you someone is trying to make a move cause you would have some strategic (synonym for cheating) moves being made.

IMO, all moves should be DM'ed to the commissioner and he/she (whatever you prefer LOL) should determine the waiver priority and grant the players to the people who have acquired them. Just like the NFL!!!
Back to top Go down
GoldenRage

GoldenRage

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:58 pm

Once again MR. Shorticus, all bids shall be confidential with higher bidder successfully claiming player. That simple.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Ya I think he I saying that the bids won't be public but as soon as u acquire the player it will be announced publically
Back to top Go down
GoldenRage

GoldenRage

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:03 pm

However every GM who's interested in a free agent needs to know if he is in a claimed status with out knowing how much he is being claimed for otherwise how will he know if he needs to pay more then what the minimum is for that player in adrian peterson's case he's worth 100 Market pts, a GM will have to know if AP is in a claim status to know they have to make a bid higher then his minimum value.
Back to top Go down
GoldenRage

GoldenRage

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:08 pm

We will probably use @MaddenRevLeague's twitter to place a free agent claim via Direct Message.
Back to top Go down
shorticus

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Hey d@mn it...I posted at the same time you were posting anal bead LMAO
Back to top Go down
shorticus

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:28 pm

GoldenRage wrote:
However every GM who's interested in a free agent needs to know if he is in a claimed status with out knowing how much he is being claimed for otherwise how will he know if he needs to pay more then what the minimum is for that player in adrian peterson's case he's worth 100 Market pts, a GM will have to know if AP is in a claim status to know they have to make a bid higher then his minimum value.

that's not necessarily true, but I think that since we are doing values, that makes it a little different. I can go with that.
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:31 pm

The bids should be public I see no reason why they should be hidden. Also I hope that in a tie the team that had the player before FA will win. But if its 2 teams that didnt have him it should go to the team with the worst record. Just my thoughts!

Im going to win this thing either way.
Back to top Go down
shorticus

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:28 pm

nitka wrote:
The bids should be public I see no reason why they should be hidden. Also I hope that in a tie the team that had the player before FA will win. But if its 2 teams that didnt have him it should go to the team with the worst record. Just my thoughts!

Obviously you're a liar cause 2nd place is definitely not winning, and since I'll win, you being able to win is impossible.

As far as the bids being public and all, I am 100% against that. I hope we keep it as close to the NFL as possible. If we are, then just do everything exactly opposite of what Nitka just said LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:58 am

shorticus wrote:
nitka wrote:

Obviously you're a liar cause 2nd place is definitely not winning, and since I'll win, you being able to win is impossible.

As far as the bids being public and all, I am 100% against that. I hope we keep it as close to the NFL as possible. If we are, then just do everything exactly opposite of what Nitka just said LMAO!!!

In the NFL the bids aren't public I agree, BUT all the other teams do know what teams are bidding on and how much. From the agents or leaks. Putting the bids out there public will create a type of stratagy. For example, I know you need a RB I dont but so you have to spend the most points possible I might bid a high amount to drive the price up. If there not public its just who ever bids most. Everything should be known. Plus it makes you wait to see what the market is calling for and not just bidding right away. Do the right thing Rage and stop over thinking stuff to make everyone happy.
Back to top Go down
shorticus

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:29 pm

nitka wrote:
shorticus wrote:
nitka wrote:

In the NFL the bids aren't public I agree, BUT all the other teams do know what teams are bidding on and how much. From the agents or leaks. Putting the bids out there public will create a type of stratagy. For example, I know you need a RB I dont but so you have to spend the most points possible I might bid a high amount to drive the price up. If there not public its just who ever bids most. Everything should be known. Plus it makes you wait to see what the market is calling for and not just bidding right away. Do the right thing Rage and stop over thinking stuff to make everyone happy.

My point exactly...they find out through leaks. The NFL does not make public who claims who until the person is awarded. Reporters have sources who LEAK information, but to me, you should have to do that research on your own. If I am contemplating getting another RB, it should not be public info unless I decide to make it public.
Back to top Go down
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:08 pm

i think yall are missing the point...whether someone tries to cocckblock or not, the money still gets spent so it's a double edge sword. U wanna steal my guy, go ahead, that's one less guy i gotta worry about when the next FA drops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!   Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Virtual GM League Kicks-Off February 1st !!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next