Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
MaddenCurse
TheCrew22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!   JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Enough said Bakagaijin!!! JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin

Pack pack pack pack pack!!!
Back to top Go down
MaddenCurse

MaddenCurse

PostSubject: Re: JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!   JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 am

Great game...Go Pack Go!
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!   JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:29 pm

TheCrew22 wrote:
Enough said Bakagaijin!!! JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! Icon_biggrin

Pack pack pack pack pack!!!

I am just now getting out of my deep depression from the game Sunday night. What a nightmare! If I had to write a worse way to start this new season for the Bears, I could not do it.

- Cutler, 4 picks? Really? Are you joking? And that does not count the 3 others that should have picks but the Packers just dropped the ball.
- HB direct snap fake punt? Seriously? Did you guys know you needed more than 10 yards for the first? It's not like it was 4th and 1.
- Ummm can anyone avoid getting injured? 5 players out of the game due to injuries? What are you made out of glass?
- Vasher, first of all - you CAN'T cover Jennings - PERIOD! But if you are going to try, can you might not want to pretend you are going to bump him and then instead of bumping him, watch him run right by you untouched. If I could slap you I would!
- Cutler or the Offensive Coordinator: You ever heard of hot reads? If someone is blitzing you over and over and over again maybe you could arrange a screen play or a quick pass to get rid of the ball? Just thinking.

That said, the Packers looked almost equally shitty. Rodgers was a deer in headlights most of the time and were it not for a couple of the stupid plays mentioned above, Bears win that game.
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!   JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:30 pm

Oh, and Crew, I'm going to have to ask you to remove the M.J. picture from your profile. You are not worthy of it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!   JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:43 pm

lol bak idk what happened 2 the bears it was truly...amazing i should say?lol..better luck next time i guess
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!   JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:02 pm

HAHA lol maybe... I might have to get a Jennings siggy instead lol.

But yes agreed ARodg did not look very good but he will be better.. The Packers Defense looked great tho i must say
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!   JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:14 pm

^ agreed exept for those dropped picks
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!   JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:51 pm

See, i'd be fine with Jay Cutler having a bad first game as a Bear if it wasnt for his crying about speculation of new Broncos coach Josh McDaniels wanting his former quarterback Matt Cassel from New England.

Why wouldn't McDaniel want Cassel? Cassel knew his system like the back of his hand and rose to the occasion when it was finally his time to start by leading the team to an 11-5 record, 10-5 as a starter.

But no, Cutler, who has been an average quarterback in the NFL ever since he left Vanderbilt was supposed to be the second coming of Christ in Chi-town simply because he now has Devin Hester and Greg Olsen to throw to... but no, he decided to throw it to the Packer secondary and not said receivers.

Now interceptions will happen, I get that, most great quarterbacks will throw approximately 15 interceptions per year, but four in the first game of the year is not the precedent that Culter wanted to set.

And it was mentioned above, but there were at least two "shoulda beens" in there. I dont think that that means he would have had 6 or 7 interceptions because it it, simply because they were on the same drive. But after throwing two near interceptions on the same drive, you should be protecting that ball, Jay, not messing up again and throwing another one to the defense.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!   JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:52 pm

TheCrew22 wrote:
HAHA lol maybe... I might have to get a Jennings siggy instead lol.

But yes agreed ARodg did not look very good but he will be better.. The Packers Defense looked great tho i must say

meh - I didn't really think so. It was Cutler and our O-line that was making them look good. They got beat deep twice badly, and dropped some easy interceptions. They were putting a pretty good rush on us though which was shutting the run down completely. I'll give the cheese heads that I guess.
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!   JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:55 pm

i3rian 87 wrote:
See, i'd be fine with Jay Cutler having a bad first game as a Bear if it wasnt for his crying about speculation of new Broncos coach Josh McDaniels wanting his former quarterback Matt Cassel from New England.

Why wouldn't McDaniel want Cassel? Cassel knew his system like the back of his hand and rose to the occasion when it was finally his time to start by leading the team to an 11-5 record, 10-5 as a starter.

But no, Cutler, who has been an average quarterback in the NFL ever since he left Vanderbilt was supposed to be the second coming of Christ in Chi-town simply because he now has Devin Hester and Greg Olsen to throw to... but no, he decided to throw it to the Packer secondary and not said receivers.

Now interceptions will happen, I get that, most great quarterbacks will throw approximately 15 interceptions per year, but four in the first game of the year is not the precedent that Culter wanted to set.

And it was mentioned above, but there were at least two "shoulda beens" in there. I dont think that that means he would have had 6 or 7 interceptions because it it, simply because they were on the same drive. But after throwing two near interceptions on the same drive, you should be protecting that ball, Jay, not messing up again and throwing another one to the defense.

Amen to that bro. I will say, that Chicago will not have much patience for that kind of performance coupled with an attitude. If Cutler wants to have an attitude, act cocky, be kind of whiny, and say stupid things in public, Chicago can live with it (look at Jim McMahon back in the Super Bowl Shuffle days) but only as long as it is backed up by awesome performance on the field. Act cocky and then suck on the field and he will be looking for a new job quick!
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!   JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:33 pm

agreed.
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!   JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:57 pm

bakagaijin wrote:
i3rian 87 wrote:

Amen to that bro. I will say, that Chicago will not have much patience for that kind of performance coupled with an attitude. If Cutler wants to have an attitude, act cocky, be kind of whiny, and say stupid things in public, Chicago can live with it (look at Jim McMahon back in the Super Bowl Shuffle days) but only as long as it is backed up by awesome performance on the field. Act cocky and then suck on the field and he will be looking for a new job quick!

I agree that Chicago won't put up with this if he doesn't win games but you have to give him a chance everyone has a bad game or season every now and then. I think it was still a Great Pick up for the bears. I don't think that bear fans will have anything to worrie about in the future.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!   JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:34 am

hopefully.
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!   JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:33 am

Rodgers>Cutler
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!   JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:10 am

TheCrew22 wrote:
Rodgers>Cutler

Oh please! I'll have you know Cutler was the Superbowl MVP in my offline Madden franchise recently. Enough said! lol jocolor
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!   JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:46 pm

LMFAO....yeh sure bak that says alot ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!   JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

JAY CUTLER!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1