Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction)

Go down 
+5
Methodical
i3rian 87
sgibs
ELeiser17
ZFarls
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction) Empty
PostSubject: Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction)   Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Fact- Brady is coming off an injury and will be timid. The defense is still weak in the secondary and aging besides Mayo. Wilfork wants to get paid instead of poking people in the eyes.

I think they will struggle this year.

Im kidding, they will probably go 18-1 again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction)   Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:44 pm

What is with all of these sarcastic threads? Razz
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction)   Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:46 pm

Fiction.

They will go atleast 12-4 if not beter. As long as Tom Terrifc is healthy it doenst matter about anyone else. They are playoff bound.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction)   Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:09 pm

ELeiser17 wrote:
What is with all of these sarcastic threads? Razz

its because ZFarls is a Giants fan, and Sgibs and myself are Patriots fans... we were all friends in college, living with one another during our senior year. needless to say, zfarls didnt really let sgibs and myself forget about it during the remainder of the school year.

--

but the patriots will make the playoffs. one way or another, they got screwed last year. 11-5 and missed the playoffs, so upsetting as a fan.

brady is back and better than ever. our offense is practically the same it has been over the past couple years... moss, welker, and now joey galloway is a good veteran that will come in be a great #3 and role player. look for rookie brandon tate to have a solid rookie campaign as brady will get him the ball 20-25 times this year. as far as our rushing game, the patriots will definitely be a pass 70/rush 30 team, but the way the patriots will be able to stretch the field will be able to keep the defense honest by handing the ball off to whoever they decide to hand the ball off to.

defensively is going to be the question, however. they're not getting any younger other than Safety Patrick Chung, CB Darius Butler, and last years Defensive ROTY LB Jerod Mayo. The DLine for the pats are solid with seymour, wilfork, and warren among the trenches. if Mayo can play as strong as he did last season, our old linebackers will look younger. i worry a bit about the depth of our secondary. we dont have ellis hobbs anymore, which pleases me because hes very overrated, but he was one of the best we had. look for shawn springs to come into new england and make some noise. he isnt as flashy as he once was in seattle, but he knows the game and knows the angles, watch him covering every #1 WR on the other teams. also if butler can catch up to the complicated schemes that belicheck comes up with, watch out for him because this kid is a pure athlete with a nose for the ball. also, nobody ever talks about james sanders, but he is a extremely solid safety who doesnt get beat much. tack on merriweather and you have yourself an average secondary, but put that secondary together with belichecks mind, and it becomes a lot better.

look for the pats to take back the afc east
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
Methodical

PostSubject: Re: Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction)   Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:44 pm

Maybe as a wildcard, their defense struggles to handle Miami of all teams.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction)   Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:50 pm

1 game.

the pats beat them the other game.

oh and also, the dolphins won 11 games last year. very respectable.
Back to top Go down
Methodical

PostSubject: Re: Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction)   Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:04 am

Tom Brady does make a big difference lol
Back to top Go down
Da-king81

Da-king81

PostSubject: Re: Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction)   Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:41 pm

They will make it to the playoffs if Brady and moss stay healthy. plus with the help of Galloway Brady gets another stallworth and Fred Taylor will be a beast behind that o line. but defense wins champion ships so they will lose the steelers and not make the Superbowl.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction)   Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:58 pm

of course lol.fred taylor should help and if maroney brady moss and welker stay healthy they could make the superbowl but first thing's first the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction)   Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:52 am

When I was in Vegas , I got them at 8-1 Odds to win the superbowl. Then we were eating at ESPN zone a few hours later and they signed Joey Galloway. I was like SWEEET. Id rather see then Giants win and lose the money but if they Pats are gonna win, I might as well get paid.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction)   Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:56 am

how much did you put down on them? 100?
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction)   Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:15 pm

i3rian 87 wrote:
1 game.

cheers Very Happy

I think they might be Division champs again affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction)   Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Flats Dolphins fan wrote:
i3rian 87 wrote:
1 game.

cheers Very Happy

I think they might be Division champs again affraid lol!
idk man i think pats r gunna be beastly but i think fins have a great chance at wildcard.
Back to top Go down
KiLLa 21G

KiLLa 21G

PostSubject: Re: Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction)   Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:35 am

I hate the Pats and I think London games are stupid cuz one of the teams lose a home game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction)   Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction) Empty

Back to top Go down

Patriots will not make the playoffs again this year. (Fact or Fiction)
Page 1 of 1