Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Running The Ball-Seattle

Go down 
+7
abdaninja
wangtangkiki
xHHx_megatron
GunfusedX
king_jason2
bahdbwoy
trothirty3
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
trothirty3

Running The Ball-Seattle Empty
PostSubject: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:12 am

just wanted to know what runs and run formations u like to run from this playbook
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:28 pm

I-tight and str twin
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:15 pm

strong I normal is your best run formation from this book , complete run scheme and good passing options, i feel the strong twn limits your fire power, I tight off tackle is sweet but no good run left without the obvious tell of playmakering left.
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:22 pm

I TIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:27 pm

running the ball, all u need is a run play to attack different gaps dont have to attack different sides if ur formation doesnt let ya..

dive, power o, then a stretch/offtackle play... basic lil scheme, if one doesnt work then the other will...

if none of them work, get a better run team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
running the ball, all u need is a run play to attack different gaps dont have to attack different sides if ur formation doesnt let ya..

dive, power o, then a stretch/offtackle play... basic lil scheme, if one doesnt work then the other will...

Mega is right. I can attest to this. You don't have to attack different sides of the field. As long as you have runs to different gaps you can still be effective. My I-Form Tackle Over scheme is tough to stop and all the runs only go to one side of the field, but I have several different A B & C gap runs to choose from so my opponent never knows what I am going to throw at him. But yes, in order for this to work you need a good running team.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:48 am

Need high RBS, Off-Tackle/Power O; Dive/Counter..

Strong Normal/Pro or w/e, is definitely the best run scheme in that playbook.
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:12 am

Megatron_81 wrote:

lol good point man i never really thought of it that way, attacking diff gaps, ill def incorporate this into my scheming... i always try to have a counter, that was a MUST for me when picking a running formation, but you bring up a good point about attacking diff gaps......simple yet often overlooked thanks bud!
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:18 am

http://www.forum.maddenbible.com/t3903-seattle-playbook-irish-or-kj2-anyone-help

anybody wanna help me out ? or lab i posted but never showed
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:02 am

ninja i dont think we ever labbed before ill lab with you
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:15 am

for the strong pro would u use the toss or strech for an outside which would be more effective
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:00 pm

GunfusedX wrote:
I TIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

concur 100%
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:46 pm

strong tight and goaline way better
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:

ehhhhhhhhhhh ill run circles on u with strong pro and strong twin TE
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:41 pm

If the audible down is a Dive, I put Stretch and Counter as my two audibles. If the run audible down is the Stretch [BUF playbook], I put Toss/Counter in my audibles.

I believe it has Dive as the run audible, so put Stretch/Counter as your audibles.. Stretch is the same as an off-tackle.. It's better.. It's great.. try it.. You can cut it inside or outside; I will come out in the toss if I really want to run..

I also use my quick pass from Strong Pro vs ZONE.

Use the Quick pass audible, then motion Circle/B left, once he gets about 5 yds from the LT [don't let him set], snap, and throw to Circle..

He will be wide open, it helps to have DeSean Jackson/Steve Smith[CAR] type players.. short+fast+agility.. the left WR blocks for you & you are gone for a TD or at least a 10 yd gain.. just go opposite the CB that the left WR is blocking.

I can post a Strong Pro/Normal video that I use from several playbooks..

Miami, Buffalo, Seattle, and Cincy.. I use Strong Pro/Normal in those playbooks.. It's my favorite running formation in the entire game.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:49 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
If the audible down is a Dive, I put Stretch and Counter as my two audibles. If the run audible down is the Stretch [BUF playbook], I put Toss/Counter in my audibles.

I believe it has Dive as the run audible, so put Stretch/Counter as your audibles.. Stretch is the same as an off-tackle.. It's better.. It's great.. try it.. You can cut it inside or outside; I will come out in the toss if I really want to run..

I also use my quick pass from Strong Pro vs ZONE.

Use the Quick pass audible, then motion Circle/B left, once he gets about 5 yds from the LT [don't let him set], snap, and throw to Circle..

He will be wide open, it helps to have DeSean Jackson/Steve Smith[CAR] type players.. short+fast+agility.. the left WR blocks for you & you are gone for a TD or at least a 10 yd gain.. just go opposite the CB that the left WR is blocking.

I can post a Strong Pro/Normal video that I use from several playbooks..

Miami, Buffalo, Seattle, and Cincy.. I use Strong Pro/Normal in those playbooks.. It's my favorite running formation in the entire game.

wang tang yeah man b sick if u could post something not all of it idk concepts is what im looking for u can use it liek strong close and it reminds me of strong twins! with that stretch Smile makes me a happy man
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:58 pm

I'll post a Strong Pro video soon.
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:37 pm

yea that would be great wang the video i mean i would really appreciate that
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:05 pm

do u guys think hb hawk zone from strong twin te a good run
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:15 pm

I thought about using that play but flipping the run, but I decided against it.. I think Strong Twin TE had a Power O/Counter/Toss.. I can't remember though..
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:18 pm

trothirty3 wrote:
do u guys think hb hawk zone from strong twin te a good run

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:15 am

abdaninja wrote:
Megatron_81 wrote:

no u wont...lmao.. ur better off passing the ball against me
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:39 am

abdaninja wrote:
Megatron_81 wrote:

yea u were def running backwards against me lmao.....I was just labbin 34 thats when u broke the long runs

but when I used 46 normal, u got KO'ed.....u caint run on me when im in 46
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:17 am

Megatron_81 wrote:
abdaninja wrote:
Megatron_81 wrote:

yea u were def running backwards against me lmao.....I was just labbin 34 thats when u broke the long runs

but when I used 46 normal, u got KO'ed.....u caint run on me when im in 46

i was jus labbing my D seeing if my UC D works and my O with some new stuff i found dnt feel so great.

game was bs btw i didnt show a 3rd of my arsenal
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:37 am

uh oh....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle Empty

Back to top Go down

Running The Ball-Seattle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next