Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Running The Ball-Seattle

Go down 
+7
abdaninja
wangtangkiki
xHHx_megatron
GunfusedX
king_jason2
bahdbwoy
trothirty3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
abdaninja

abdaninja

Running The Ball-Seattle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:10 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
I thought about using that play but flipping the run, but I decided against it.. I think Strong Twin TE had a Power O/Counter/Toss.. I can't remember though..

yes it has all and the quick run aud is a dive
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:20 am

abdaninja wrote:
Megatron_81 wrote:
abdaninja wrote:
Megatron_81 wrote:
strong tight and goaline way better

ehhhhhhhhhhh ill run circles on u with strong pro and strong twin TE

yea u were def running backwards against me lmao.....I was just labbin 34 thats when u broke the long runs

but when I used 46 normal, u got KO'ed.....u caint run on me when im in 46

i was jus labbing my D seeing if my UC D works and my O with some new stuff i found dnt feel so great.

game was bs btw i didnt show a 3rd of my arsenal

its all good, just a lab game nothin serious....but I came up with a new blitz and I wanted to see how good it was and I was pleased with it...almost as good as the "mega blitz"
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:56 pm

ninja which strong formation are u going to use do u like strong pro now over the strong twin te
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
abdaninja wrote:
Megatron_81 wrote:
abdaninja wrote:
Megatron_81 wrote:
strong tight and goaline way better

ehhhhhhhhhhh ill run circles on u with strong pro and strong twin TE

yea u were def running backwards against me lmao.....I was just labbin 34 thats when u broke the long runs

but when I used 46 normal, u got KO'ed.....u caint run on me when im in 46

i was jus labbing my D seeing if my UC D works and my O with some new stuff i found dnt feel so great.

game was bs btw i didnt show a 3rd of my arsenal

its all good, just a lab game nothin serious....but I came up with a new blitz and I wanted to see how good it was and I was pleased with it...almost as good as the "mega blitz"

not gunna lie it was pretty sick it was hard to try out my stuff
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:31 pm

ninja, what run game? you ran the ball like 4 times against me lol
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:23 am

Do you guys want the video to be specifically from Seattle? or the other playbooks with Strong Pro/Normal..

Like Cincy, Buffalo, and Miami..
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1

IRISHFBFAN1

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:35 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
Do you guys want the video to be specifically from Seattle? or the other playbooks with Strong Pro/Normal..

wang,

with your background on madden videos we want ALL of them lol!

I like Buffalo, it has now officially passed seattle as my number 1 playbook! I like seattle too though lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.ncaastrategy.com/
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:56 am

I'm in MIA right now.. I got a video to show.. I just did a random ranked game where my opponent quit.. He was 85-50 or something.. I thought he was good, but he couldn't handle the blitz/run game..

I just finished the Seattle run game.. I'm gonna do a voice over after my MIA video is done rendering..

[My new PC lets me render like 100x faster.. It would take 6-8 hours to render a 10 minute video.. Now that YouTube allows 15 minute videos, and I have a new PC, the Rendering process takes only 45 minutes for a 15 minute video.. Takes a LOT less time.. so expect more videos. ]
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:21 pm

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:13 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:

The buffalo strong normal is on roids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running The Ball-Seattle   Running The Ball-Seattle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running The Ball-Seattle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2