Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]

Go down 
+4
trothirty3
bahdbwoy
Tru Statement
wangtangkiki
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] Empty
PostSubject: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:25 am

Always come out in 4 WR sets.. like Bunch - All WR sub package/Snugs/Snugs Flip.. any 4 WR set..
They will come out in a 6 DB set.. which leaves 6 players that can't tackle..

In SEA, you want your two audibles to be the Counter Wk and the Stretch.

HB Dive - Motion Circle to middle & snap the ball..

HB Counter - Motion Circle to the left, like the Quick Pass audible, then snap.. he will be an extra blocker for the Counter Wk

HB Toss - If man, motion Circle to the left, snap so it looks like the Quick Pass play. If zone, use the Stretch

HB Stretch - Run vs. Zone, if man, motion Circle to the left, make it look like the quick pass..

Quick Pass Audible is Quick Slants I believe.. it's the 1st play in the video..
Run this vs. ZONE.. you can run vs. man but I wouldn't advise it.. works great vs. 46 man though..

PA Pass play - Use vs. MAN, Streak all but the FB.. motion RB right.. throw to FB.. [Works great in conjunction with the FB Dive, but there is no FB Dive in Seattle sadly.]

Sorry for so many mentions of my PC lol.. wasn't trying to brag.

[I think I missed a run to describe.. not sure.. I don't use the Blast so that's not the one..]
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:24 am

if quick slants in seattle is the same as cinci u can motion the rb right its a 'motion glitch' type thing where he just ounces and gets open vs man and can get a boost of speed when he catches it
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:50 am

Tru Statement wrote:
if quick slants in seattle is the same as cinci u can motion the rb right its a 'motion glitch' type thing where he just ounces and gets open vs man and can get a boost of speed when he catches it

I'll try it.. I think I tried it before, but I'm not sure.. sounds familiar.

EDIT: The play is actually just called "Slants" Is it the same play you speak of?
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:28 am

should be

both WRs are on shallow quick slants, the TE is on an arrow to the right flat and the HB is running an arrow to the left flat and when you motion him to the right his route stays the same instead of turning into a drag and when you hike before he sets he just bounces into his route
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:30 am

Tru Statement wrote:
should be

both WRs are on shallow quick slants, the TE is on an arrow to the right flat and the HB is running an arrow to the left flat and when you motion him to the right his route stays the same instead of turning into a drag and when you hike before he sets he just bounces into his route

So you quick throw it to him and run straight/left or right?
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:21 am

Is all madden against cpu in play now the same as practice mode in terms of labbin runs?
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:32 am

thanks wang for the video sounded great nice stuff
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Good video WTK....Here's some advice when you're appealing to players.

"Hope" is a bad verb to use in Madden. "You gotta hope you get some yards..."

That's the only thing I didn't like about your voice-over. Nit picky? Probably so...But hope is terrible. I hate hoping in money games that a play works. I don't run hope plays. Every play has rhyme and reason. To be honest. I'd run DIVE against man, and motion that WR across to pull his defender to the weak side. Here's why....ALL strong sets that have a traditional dive to the strong side (for instance NOT strong close weak dive...that play is trash) do an excellent job stopping that whole animation where LBs SLAM the A gaps on runs. It's an easy 3-5 yards a rip, even with HH/ZAN combo run D, as everyone's calling it. To boot, you have the potential to bounce it if they try a heavy jam middle type blitz...because people rarely fly through the middle which allows you to bounce it..

BUT the toss is ACTUALLY best run from strong pro against ZONE, not man. For one, in man, the first step of all manned defenders is FORWARD, which is why LBs and Safeties both shoot down untouched a LOT against toss in man. In zone, you motion that B receiver in, and snap when hes three steps from the TE. Why? Because thats the edge you try to hit. If you can get the edge 3 steps outside the TE, you're gone. Don't worry about the guy on the B WR in zone. Chances are it's cover 3 and they'll be dropping back anyways. You see VERY little cover 2 in competitive Madden.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:22 pm

THANKS WANG i requested this video and u came through i learned liek a couple things i didnt know about but i had a feeling what u wer doing with it man u forgot that quick pass angle route bro that play forces a D end to b in coverage which leaves runing lanes open Smile more so the Hb blast play or stretch

and im sure hope wasnt a big deal to say im sure u wer jus doing a vid blah blah who cares umade the video thats all that matters i dnt see many people do voice overs and u do props haha ineeda new pc to Smile i love that stretch! and yes slide protection stil lworks i dnt care what u guys say it does work i experienced it

motion quick passes work great vs zone idk what zan is talkin about

Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:30 pm

maybe you dont know what im talking about because you didnt read my post?

tell me where i mentioned motion quick passes?
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:39 pm

idk and i dnt care why waste my time arguing with u

so yeah zan
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Yeah, I forgot all about tosses vs. zone.

Full disclosure: I was very high when making that video.

Any run is better vs. zone than man anyway because the zone defenders back off at the snap of the ball, that's why the stretch play is so effective.
Back to top Go down
hiiitimes

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:17 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:

Any run is better vs. zone than man anyway because the zone defenders back off at the snap of the ball, that's why the stretch play is so effective.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:45 pm

hiiitimes wrote:
wangtangkiki wrote:

Very Happy

lol It wasn't marijuana, sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:01 pm

yawn, abdaninja....get over it...you aren't as knowledgeable as you think. it helps to actually read a post before you refute it....

but enough hijacking wtk's thread. strong pro is an excellent run formation. i utilize it a LOT on saloon....and guys don't know how to deal with it....glad wtk is shedding light on the form as a whole. i've only been using dive in conjuction with i-normal where i motion the fb right to create the strong formation look before i actually audible into the strong dive....

great stuff, wtk
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Oh yeah, also some Strong Pro's Play Action plays have the right WR on a 10 yd In route that has inside release.. you can use it vs. bump n run.. It's basically an unbump like most C-routes..
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:13 pm

yeah...the book im in doesn't have it as the PA aud Sad

so like i said, i gotta use the i-normal in conjuction which DOES have a quick aud with the inside release post route....
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:15 am

ZAN wrote:
yeah...the book im in doesn't have it as the PA aud Sad

so like i said, i gotta use the i-normal in conjuction which DOES have a quick aud with the inside release post route....

me toooo... ah its good catchin people off guard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:30 am

ZAN wrote:
yawn, abdaninja....get over it...you aren't as knowledgeable as you think. it helps to actually read a post before you refute it....

but enough hijacking wtk's thread. strong pro is an excellent run formation. i utilize it a LOT on saloon....and guys don't know how to deal with it....glad wtk is shedding light on the form as a whole. i've only been using dive in conjuction with i-normal where i motion the fb right to create the strong formation look before i actually audible into the strong dive....

great stuff, wtk

im not hijacking anyone and first u dnt know me dude so who are you to tell me different ? i was jsu thankin him

ok ur a weird
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:58 am

weird? lol you came at my head without reading anything I wrote....

where in my OP in this thread did I say anything about motion quick passes being bad against zone? I'll do you one better...where in my OP did I mention anything at all about passing the ball?

I simply told him that "hoping" is bad in crunch time and not to forget about toss vs. zone...lmao...

and the hijacking comment was about me hijacking the thread by arguing with you...which I'm, frankly, done with...No point kicking the horse I won the race with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]   Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included] Empty

Back to top Go down

Strong I Normal (Pro) from Seattle [Video included]
Page 1 of 1