Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Settings question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintsG0Marchin'In

Settings question Empty
PostSubject: Settings question   Settings question EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:49 am

You guys have auto strafe and quick links set to ''ON'' correct?
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

Settings question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settings question   Settings question EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:31 pm

I have auto strafe off and quick links on

I also have auto sprint off
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

Settings question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settings question   Settings question EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Yeah, they're on. I remember NOT having quick links on - it sucked.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

Settings question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settings question   Settings question EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Problem, last years madden challenge winner doesn't even use quick links, and still plays pretty good defense
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

Settings question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settings question   Settings question EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Why would you have auto strafe off? just curious. Does anybody else do that and if so why?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Settings question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settings question   Settings question EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:06 pm

yea i have auto strafe off. i think it is off online as well, it just makes you a better player to not have assistance from the cpu......it would be bad to have used auto strafe in practice games and to jump into a tourny game and to have to play without it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

Settings question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settings question   Settings question EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:12 pm

I feel the my stick skills are good enough, and I like to be able to have complete control over my player
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

Settings question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settings question   Settings question EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:17 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
yea i have auto strafe off. i think it is off online as well, it just makes you a better player to not have assistance from the cpu......it would be bad to have used auto strafe in practice games and to jump into a tourny game and to have to play without it.

Good point about getting your sticks up. Sucks to go through that phase where you're no good at it and get stomped, though. . .
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Settings question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settings question   Settings question EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:29 pm

every1 has had that phase, just every year you knw what u need to do quicker in the year.....after about 2 years of the grind you will knw what u need to do b4 the game even comes out. And when the game comes out there is no wasted time.

but with each game there is a learning curve of how the players move. This yrs was a hard one, last year was a little tough to...but M08 and 09 were dumb easy to pick up...even on defense i am still having a lil trouble user tackling. But that will come once i have played more games vs users
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
MisterMazin

Settings question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settings question   Settings question EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:01 pm

i have auto strafe and auto sprint off. it just gives me more control or whatever.
i use quick links though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Settings question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settings question   Settings question Empty

Back to top Go down

Settings question
Page 1 of 1