Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Official Offline settings?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

Official Offline settings? Empty
PostSubject: Official Offline settings?   Official Offline settings? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Hey guys

As my previous posts suggest i am pretty new to the Madden game and everything i am picking up comes from this website and the community involved.

I hold an Xbox night every week and have done for years were my mates and i have a few beers and play everything sporty from Fifa to Fight Night.

As you can imagine we are all very competitive.

Recently a mate brought in Maddens ( hes been playing for years ) and to say we have all got addicted is a huge , Huge understatement.

Has anyone got a link to...or can advise as how to setup correctly for offline competition? (Penalty sliders, game speed etc)

As always, cheers guys,

G
Back to top Go down
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: Official Offline settings?   Official Offline settings? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:36 am

Just play default settings, all madden, no accel clock, and as many minute quarters as you want.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

PostSubject: Re: Official Offline settings?   Official Offline settings? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:18 am

Cool , Cheers

G
Back to top Go down
pardity

pardity

PostSubject: Re: Official Offline settings?   Official Offline settings? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:58 am

all-madden can be ridiculous at times, if your just playing with your buddies trying to have a good time play on all pro 4 or 5 minute qtrs, turn off accelerated presentation and you'll have a little more enjoyable time.. It can get annoying trying to run the ball at times on all madden..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Offline settings?   Official Offline settings? Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Offline settings?
Page 1 of 1